First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lounge Room!
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..


I remember someone took the pic i made for a group without permission.
I was so pissed but i tried to hold up my anger.


even if you tell him/her that she stole it..
you'll just get into a fight. ~lol
better to ignore them


I know but my name was in that pic and~~~
O.O grr.. >.<
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:

it gets really annoying especially wen they steal an avi dat yuu or some one made .. >.<"

some one stole my frend's avi so she politely asked them to remove or change it .. they refused so she gave them a mouthful .. lolz .


Well that`s good for them!
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Shuusuke wrote:

at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..


I know.
>.<
O.O that is the so-called lack of common sense!
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

RainbowPrincess326 wrote:

i hate picture thieves too honestly....


not only picture thieves~!!
every people who steal...anything~!!
Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..


I remember someone took the pic i made for a group without permission.
I was so pissed but i tried to hold up my anger.


even if you tell him/her that she stole it..
you'll just get into a fight. ~lol
better to ignore them


I know but my name was in that pic and~~~
O.O grr.. >.<


eh?.. O.o.. ~lol
and that means that person obviously stole.. ♥su
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:

at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..

maybe they're toO scared to ask ?

lolz .. i dunno .


n they have enough courage to steal?
asking is better than stealing..

yehs, coz some " stealers " go through heaps of ppl to find yuu then steal yur pic . they fink yuu wont find out dat's why ..

if they're toO scared to ask, they could join avatar making groups .


If they think this "stealing" thing is best, they`re soooo lacking common sense. T_T
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..


I remember someone took the pic i made for a group without permission.
I was so pissed but i tried to hold up my anger.


even if you tell him/her that she stole it..
you'll just get into a fight. ~lol
better to ignore them


I know but my name was in that pic and~~~
O.O grr.. >.<


eh?.. O.o.. ~lol
and that means that person obviously stole.. ♥su


I know. T___________________________T
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
that's why put something that's different than normal pics.. so it's easier to catch the thieves..
Member
13872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / homestead,fl
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own
Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

cruzshadow wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own


they can even ask if you could make one for them..
or ask permission to have it. ~lol
Member
13872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / homestead,fl
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

tsugumi09 wrote:


cruzshadow wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own


they can even ask if you could make one for them..
or ask permission to have it. ~lol

ya i make one for them if they ask and i had the time but to take the one i have for me or a friend

Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

cruzshadow wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


cruzshadow wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own


they can even ask if you could make one for them..
or ask permission to have it. ~lol

ya i make one for them if they ask and i had the time but to take the one i have for me or a friend



~lol.. something annoying..
tee hee hee
Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
But if you told them that you will make one for them..
they would add you and just talk to you to say these
"can you make me a banner?"
"can you make me an avi?"
"make me another one please.."
"i will make you mod just make more banners for me.."
"i will add you to my fav buddies just make me more avi.."
then after you do this and that to them, they won't talk to you..
~lol
(happened to me) >.<
Posted 4/14/08
my pic was once taken by this group n dey didnt even ask me to use it! i once know som1 hu stole my pic n then i ask dem nicely y dey take my pic they said dey didnt but it was obvious i made it coz it had my NAME on it.... yeah but its realli small so u cant see it except if u look close enuf
Posted 4/14/08
i've never had any pic stolen...but i agree its bad and i would feel really pissed...
and you shouldnt have to make one for them...tell them it feels better if they make it thmeselves (coz it does)
just ask them nicely to take it down
it's better if you have your name across it really big (but not to big) so that they cant say that its theres
and yeah it's not only pic stealing people steal other things...which is sad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.