First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lounge Room!
Member
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / -Somewhere else w...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
mee too hate picture thieves... so head popping!!!!
Member
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tell me yours and...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I hate thieves! They also make you look like a fool using their goody-to-shoes act. Really hate them!!!
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Shuusuke wrote:

that's why put something that's different than normal pics.. so it's easier to catch the thieves..


That is SOOOO correct~!!
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

cruzshadow wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


cruzshadow wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own


they can even ask if you could make one for them..
or ask permission to have it. ~lol

ya i make one for them if they ask and i had the time but to take the one i have for me or a friend



Yeah, i mean...is it too hard to ask?
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

tsugumi09 wrote:

But if you told them that you will make one for them..
they would add you and just talk to you to say these
"can you make me a banner?"
"can you make me an avi?"
"make me another one please.."
"i will make you mod just make more banners for me.."
"i will add you to my fav buddies just make me more avi.."
then after you do this and that to them, they won't talk to you..
~lol
(happened to me) >.<


EH?
Such low-class people. >.<
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

animexcool wrote:

my pic was once taken by this group n dey didnt even ask me to use it! i once know som1 hu stole my pic n then i ask dem nicely y dey take my pic they said dey didnt but it was obvious i made it coz it had my NAME on it.... yeah but its realli small so u cant see it except if u look close enuf


OWEMGEEE!!
The same thing happened to me~!!
As in my USERNAME was in it and they didn't even inform me or give credit!!!
I HATE IT!!! >.<
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

shayDarcy wrote:

i've never had any pic stolen...but i agree its bad and i would feel really pissed...
and you shouldnt have to make one for them...tell them it feels better if they make it thmeselves (coz it does)
just ask them nicely to take it down
it's better if you have your name across it really big (but not to big) so that they cant say that its theres
and yeah it's not only pic stealing people steal other things...which is sad


I mean, why don't they just make their own through learning how to make them, right?
Posted 4/15/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:

i've never had any pic stolen...but i agree its bad and i would feel really pissed...
and you shouldnt have to make one for them...tell them it feels better if they make it thmeselves (coz it does)
just ask them nicely to take it down
it's better if you have your name across it really big (but not to big) so that they cant say that its theres
and yeah it's not only pic stealing people steal other things...which is sad


I mean, why don't they just make their own through learning how to make them, right?


yep i agree..they gain more skills and its fun something that you can be proud of
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

shayDarcy wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:

i've never had any pic stolen...but i agree its bad and i would feel really pissed...
and you shouldnt have to make one for them...tell them it feels better if they make it thmeselves (coz it does)
just ask them nicely to take it down
it's better if you have your name across it really big (but not to big) so that they cant say that its theres
and yeah it's not only pic stealing people steal other things...which is sad


I mean, why don't they just make their own through learning how to make them, right?


yep i agree..they gain more skills and its fun something that you can be proud of


Correct. *nod, nod*
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


cruzshadow wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


cruzshadow wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they toke a regular pic but one that i draw or made special get me mad i work hard on something and get snatch for me because they like how it look and then can't make there own


they can even ask if you could make one for them..
or ask permission to have it. ~lol

ya i make one for them if they ask and i had the time but to take the one i have for me or a friend



Yeah, i mean...is it too hard to ask?


even in the computer they steal... i don't know what they steal in real life!
are we tooooooooooo mean to refuse if they asked?
i would prefer that they ASK than they STEAL!
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I seriously hate picture thieves.Some people stole my pics even though there's my name on it!.
It would be much better if they ask for it rather than stole my pics and let me find out by myself later. *sigh*
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
To be honest . . .wats the point of stealing it if it has someone else's name on it -.- . . .

But other then custom made pic . . . it doesnt really matter to cuz if you post them, chances are ppl r gonna take them . . . atleast it shows ppl like them if you wanna look on the bright side
Imperial
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

[this is mine!]

New Topic for everyone~! :D

Okay,, here it is.. have you ever felt that someone is trying to be like you..?(I haven't but I don't think the feeling of that is nice) What do you feel about it..?
Posted 4/15/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


animexcool wrote:

my pic was once taken by this group n dey didnt even ask me to use it! i once know som1 hu stole my pic n then i ask dem nicely y dey take my pic they said dey didnt but it was obvious i made it coz it had my NAME on it.... yeah but its realli small so u cant see it except if u look close enuf


OWEMGEEE!!
The same thing happened to me~!!
As in my USERNAME was in it and they didn't even inform me or give credit!!!
I HATE IT!!! >.<


yeah but strangely they still say its not mine but there's my name there....its annoying but its soo funny wen u catch them....
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

koolasapixels wrote:


[this is mine!]

New Topic for everyone~! :D

Okay,, here it is.. have you ever felt that someone is trying to be like you..?(I haven't but I don't think the feeling of that is nice) What do you feel about it..?


XD besides my younger sibling not really. . . but it would get rather annoying after a while >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.