First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Art !!!! :D(Ur Best Work)
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

shukui wrote:

new entry from me!

:)

~shukui


ohh sickk!! ^ ^ i never colour any of my drawings though lol XD
ahah heres my entry well my newest scanned drawing which i finished around the beginning of August XD ( wow thats soo far ago >.<)
Member
12222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sat waiting for y...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

hehe lil doodel XD my fave is in the galery this one

hehe XD hope you like it
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
nice pic guys! keep the drawings rolling!! =)
Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

choasfirestorm wrote:


shukui wrote:

new entry from me!

:)

~shukui


ohh sickk!! ^ ^ i never colour any of my drawings though lol XD
ahah heres my entry well my newest scanned drawing which i finished around the beginning of August XD ( wow thats soo far ago >.<)


u rly luv drawing that anime ^^

i forgot the name but still its pretty new isnt it?

Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

shukui wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:


shukui wrote:

new entry from me!

:)

~shukui


ohh sickk!! ^ ^ i never colour any of my drawings though lol XD
ahah heres my entry well my newest scanned drawing which i finished around the beginning of August XD ( wow thats soo far ago >.<)


u rly luv drawing that anime ^^

i forgot the name but still its pretty new isnt it?



haha lol not really new its just a year old XD its Zero no Tsukaima
it came out like last year with two seasons and i had to wait like 6 months for the new season out right now with ZnT: Princesses no Rondo you should watch it Shukui!! lol its pretty funny, romance and action! ^ ^

Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


a new one well... not new just a better quality picture
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

shukui wrote:



a new one well... not new just a better quality picture


gosh,this is beautiful!! (:
too bad i'm having my major exams in 20++ days... but i'll be able to draw after that!
Posted 6/27/09
hmmm, maybe i should get some of my pics here too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.