First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fan Manga ^^
Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
i was thinking of actually making a manga series ^^ fan based ofc i need ideas xD gemme some
Member
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CAVE
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
why dont you try to creat manga with a different kind of twist u know mean exotic to other mangas in business
for example story about a lovers that really dont love each other wat do u think...the rest idea of this idea is up to you
but still try ur best to think better than this ok
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance
Member
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CAVE
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
do u want manga characters like in Moe kare and Uwasa no midori-kun they are so cute..just check it out on onemanga.com....hmmm and to anime i recommend Vampires Knight and 100%ichigo
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles?
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shukui wrote:

i was thinking of actually making a manga series ^^ fan based ofc i need ideas xD gemme some :D


hmm.. how about a mystery series?
my friend and i are writing a story on vampires,though... we're still working on it...
but if you have any ideas as a base,i can try to help you out
Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shizukakimura wrote:


shukui wrote:

i was thinking of actually making a manga series ^^ fan based ofc i need ideas xD gemme some :D


hmm.. how about a mystery series?
my friend and i are writing a story on vampires,though... we're still working on it...
but if you have any ideas as a base,i can try to help you out :D


thanks ^^ i still hve to master drawing manga -.^ might take a awhile tho
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shukui wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


shukui wrote:

i was thinking of actually making a manga series ^^ fan based ofc i need ideas xD gemme some :D


hmm.. how about a mystery series?
my friend and i are writing a story on vampires,though... we're still working on it...
but if you have any ideas as a base,i can try to help you out :D


thanks ^^ i still hve to master drawing manga -.^ might take a awhile tho :P


no worries. i'm sure there are tutorials somewhere... i can help you search,if you need them.
anyway,good luck!
Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shizukakimura wrote:


shukui wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


shukui wrote:

i was thinking of actually making a manga series ^^ fan based ofc i need ideas xD gemme some :D


hmm.. how about a mystery series?
my friend and i are writing a story on vampires,though... we're still working on it...
but if you have any ideas as a base,i can try to help you out :D


thanks ^^ i still hve to master drawing manga -.^ might take a awhile tho :P


no worries. i'm sure there are tutorials somewhere... i can help you search,if you need them.
anyway,good luck!


i just saw the most inspirational movie ^^ called 1 litre of tears ^^ well gave me loada ideas of a manga that has both a sad storyline + a sad ending T_T and listening to sad music which is making my heart break T_T
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shizukakimura wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? :D


okay ^.^ thank you!!! ima search some pics to draw up in google, plus i saw vampire and was thinkin of drawing it but it slipped my mind =D thanx again

Creator
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hehe mmm UK but i...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

choasfirestorm wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? :D


okay ^.^ thank you!!! ima search some pics to draw up in google, plus i saw vampire and was thinkin of drawing it but it slipped my mind =D thanx again



hmmmm u want a serious looking anime or a more chibi style anime???
Creator
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

shukui wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? :D


okay ^.^ thank you!!! ima search some pics to draw up in google, plus i saw vampire and was thinkin of drawing it but it slipped my mind =D thanx again



hmmmm u want a serious looking anime or a more chibi style anime???



umm it doesn't matter to mee... i can just draw them but the problem for me is time.. since i have loads of homework, but it was still a miracle that i still get some hours to draw ^.^.. u noe how i feel shukui were the same age =D

Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

choasfirestorm wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? :D


okay ^.^ thank you!!! ima search some pics to draw up in google, plus i saw vampire and was thinkin of drawing it but it slipped my mind =D thanx again



no problem =] glad to be of some help.. if you need pictures,you can pm me or take those on my profile. if those are not nice/not enough i have lots more... just kinda lazy to update.. hehes =]
Member
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

choasfirestorm wrote:


shizukakimura wrote:


choasfirestorm wrote:

hi guys...
umm im thinking of drawing more anime ^.^ butt i like need new anime to draw...
can anybody give me some Anime shows, that have good looking people i can draw!?!?/ because i been currently been drawing too much H20, Da Capo, D.Gray-Man..and im running out of characters to draw ^.^
~~ Thanks in advance


ne~ how about Vampire Knight,Ouran High Host Club or Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? :D


okay ^.^ thank you!!! ima search some pics to draw up in google, plus i saw vampire and was thinkin of drawing it but it slipped my mind =D thanx again



no problem =] glad to be of some help.. if you need pictures,you can pm me or take those on my profile. if those are not nice/not enough i have lots more... just kinda lazy to update.. hehes =]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.