First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply JOB APPLICATIONS!!!!
Creator
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
pls fill in forums thanks
P.S pls be so patient thank you...


Fill up session!!

pls write your...

Username:
Name:
DOB:
JOB:(job you want to fill)


Username:brokenhaert08
Name:Marian
DOB:March 14
Job:MAnager
Posted 4/13/08

brokenheart08 wrote:

pls fill in forums thanks
P.S pls be so patient thank you...


Fill up session!!

pls write your...

Username:
Name:
DOB:
JOB:(job you want to fill)


what is DOB???
Member
7769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere u will...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
toocutetobetrue
cutie-chan
may 24,1995
manager
Creator
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

toocutetobetrue wrote:

toocutetobetrue
cutie-chan
may 24,1995
manager


you cant be manager i already write it in anoter forum thanks pls pic another 1
Creator
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

joy1543 wrote:


brokenheart08 wrote:

pls fill in forums thanks
P.S pls be so patient thank you...


Fill up session!!

pls write your...

Username:
Name:
DOB:
JOB:(job you want to fill)


what is DOB???


Date Of Birth
Member
7769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere u will...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
toocutetobetrue
cutie-chan
may 14,1995
make-up artist
Creator
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

toocutetobetrue wrote:

toocutetobetrue
cutie-chan
may 14,1995
make-up artist


ok you are now make up artists!!
Posted 4/13/08
dragongeneral
general
may 31, 1988
guard
Creator
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your stomach
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

dragongeneral wrote:

dragongeneral
general
may 31, 1988
guard


ok you are now our guard thanks for joining!!!
Posted 4/13/08

brokenheart08 wrote:


joy1543 wrote:


brokenheart08 wrote:

pls fill in forums thanks
P.S pls be so patient thank you...


Fill up session!!

pls write your...

Username:
Name:
DOB:
JOB:(job you want to fill)


what is DOB???


Date Of Birth


oh...okok...
Posted 4/13/08
joy1543
joy-chan
jan 13, 1995
hair wahser
Member
yushia 
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lol stalkers..ok...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
username: yushia
name: helen
DOB: march 28
job: make up artist
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/15/08
Username: Iai
Name: Aria
DOB: May 26
JOB:(job you want to fill) hair styler/cutter

Posted 4/14/08
Username:shayDarcy
Name:Katie
DOB: May 11
JOB:manicurists (if possible)
nice to meet you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.