First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Posted 4/13/08

wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:

i love that show its so funny!!! :lol: my favorite episode is the one where courage has to pick up a package for that bug guy and he ends up bringing the package back and its just a squeegey lol but i like when he's in the hotel place or whatever and he's opening all the doors, cuz when he opens like the third one there's a girl playing a violin and when she turns around, courage gets scared. hahahahahaha so funny.


Yeah, that was funny.


hehehe. wasn't there an episode where courage finally sees his parents? cuz i thought i remember some episode like that.


No. It was when he went to the vet and had bad memories of his parents being sent away to space.



oh, i c. i couldn't remember. lol i sort of only saw half of that episode, and i can't even remember it. lol


It was good. He ended up sending the vet to space.


hehe. that was one of my favorite shows on cartoon network. i love all of the old cartoons, cuz i think that the new ones suck. xD
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:

i love that show its so funny!!! :lol: my favorite episode is the one where courage has to pick up a package for that bug guy and he ends up bringing the package back and its just a squeegey lol but i like when he's in the hotel place or whatever and he's opening all the doors, cuz when he opens like the third one there's a girl playing a violin and when she turns around, courage gets scared. hahahahahaha so funny.


Yeah, that was funny.


hehehe. wasn't there an episode where courage finally sees his parents? cuz i thought i remember some episode like that.


No. It was when he went to the vet and had bad memories of his parents being sent away to space.



oh, i c. i couldn't remember. lol i sort of only saw half of that episode, and i can't even remember it. lol


It was good. He ended up sending the vet to space.


hehe. that was one of my favorite shows on cartoon network. i love all of the old cartoons, cuz i think that the new ones suck. xD


I agree. Although I do like Foster's.
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Goold Old TImes... GOod TImes
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:

i love that show its so funny!!! :lol: my favorite episode is the one where courage has to pick up a package for that bug guy and he ends up bringing the package back and its just a squeegey lol but i like when he's in the hotel place or whatever and he's opening all the doors, cuz when he opens like the third one there's a girl playing a violin and when she turns around, courage gets scared. hahahahahaha so funny.


Yeah, that was funny.


hehehe. wasn't there an episode where courage finally sees his parents? cuz i thought i remember some episode like that.


No. It was when he went to the vet and had bad memories of his parents being sent away to space.



oh, i c. i couldn't remember. lol i sort of only saw half of that episode, and i can't even remember it. lol


It was good. He ended up sending the vet to space.


hehe. that was one of my favorite shows on cartoon network. i love all of the old cartoons, cuz i think that the new ones suck. xD


I agree. Although I do like Foster's.


oh! me too. hehe well Foster's is kinda new isn't it... hmm... well anyways Foster's is like the only good one. hehe


That is true.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
It was a good show. My mom was really into it.
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
oh good ol Eustuss( is that the spelling?)

loved the episode when mary ann and eustuss became toys by evil alien ducks....courage controlling marry and the evil ducks controlling eustuss.....
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

Suleiman wrote:

oh good ol Eustuss( is that the spelling?)

loved the episode when mary ann and eustuss became toys by evil alien ducks....courage controlling marry and the evil ducks controlling eustuss.....


I don't remember that episode very well.
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'd prefer The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy, but Courage is funny too...
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
I can't stand Grim Adventures.
19324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Motor City
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
I like the episode where they go to eat Burgers and Courage thinks that theyre cooking people. Some of the episodes are creepy as fuck. like the one with the psychotic barber. Shit! I was scared of that weirdo...
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
haha I luv that show I havnt watched it in ages tho ^^
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

chungahchoon wrote:

I love that show. Especially the asian guy in there (:


ROFL. Is he even Asian? XD His accent is hilarious, though.
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
I preferred megas xlr, although the barber guy that's always saying you've been very naughty was pretty funny.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
It was a good show, but it was very random. Random to the point that I was kind of scared of it.
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

DRO1 wrote:

I like the episode where they go to eat Burgers and Courage thinks that theyre cooking people. Some of the episodes are creepy as fuck. like the one with the psychotic barber. Shit! I was scared of that weirdo...


That barber was wierd.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.