First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Breaking Benjamin
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

I liked 'em back with So Cold. Other than that, it's alright.


Have you heard the song Firefly?


I have.


Did you like it?


It's pretty good. I like the lyrics.


What kind of bands do you like to listen to?


Well, for the most part what I like to listen to is all over the place. But everything does fall under rock for the most part. I listen to bands like Brand New, Senses Fail, Fall Out Boy, Muse, Alkaline Trio, and so on. Nothing really too unique, I guess.


They are cool. I like Calling All Cars.


It's a good song. I'd personally go for the stuff on From the Depths of Dreams and Let It Enfold You. But it's all good. What else do you listen to?
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

applexchan wrote:

It's a good song. I'd personally go for the stuff on From the Depths of Dreams and Let It Enfold You. But it's all good. What else do you listen to?


I like System of a Down, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Three Days Grace, mostly rock. But I do like other music as well. I also like Stevie Wonder and Peter Gabriel.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I love Breaking Ben but i like creature feature better
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Oh but H.I.M beats them all
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
breaking benjamin .... rock ... nuff said

so cold
breakdown
here we are
until the end
sooner or later
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

It's a good song. I'd personally go for the stuff on From the Depths of Dreams and Let It Enfold You. But it's all good. What else do you listen to?


I like System of a Down, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Three Days Grace, mostly rock. But I do like other music as well. I also like Stevie Wonder and Peter Gabriel.


Cool. SOAD is good, but the only album I like from them is Toxicity. I'm guessing you've heard some of Serj Tankian's solo stuff, yes?
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

It's a good song. I'd personally go for the stuff on From the Depths of Dreams and Let It Enfold You. But it's all good. What else do you listen to?


I like System of a Down, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Three Days Grace, mostly rock. But I do like other music as well. I also like Stevie Wonder and Peter Gabriel.


Cool. SOAD is good, but the only album I like from them is Toxicity. I'm guessing you've heard some of Serj Tankian's solo stuff, yes?


Yes I have. To tell you the truth I don't like it. You?
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

rokinangle_24 wrote:

Oh but H.I.M beats them all


I only have heard one song that I liked from H.I.M.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

It's a good song. I'd personally go for the stuff on From the Depths of Dreams and Let It Enfold You. But it's all good. What else do you listen to?


I like System of a Down, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Three Days Grace, mostly rock. But I do like other music as well. I also like Stevie Wonder and Peter Gabriel.


Cool. SOAD is good, but the only album I like from them is Toxicity. I'm guessing you've heard some of Serj Tankian's solo stuff, yes?


Yes I have. To tell you the truth I don't like it. You?


I'm really iffy on it. I've heard a few songs and it didn't really leave an impression on me.
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

Cool. SOAD is good, but the only album I like from them is Toxicity. I'm guessing you've heard some of Serj Tankian's solo stuff, yes?


Yes I have. To tell you the truth I don't like it. You?


I'm really iffy on it. I've heard a few songs and it didn't really leave an impression on me.


Yeah. It was a real disappointment to me.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:


wolflee wrote:


applexchan wrote:

Cool. SOAD is good, but the only album I like from them is Toxicity. I'm guessing you've heard some of Serj Tankian's solo stuff, yes?


Yes I have. To tell you the truth I don't like it. You?


I'm really iffy on it. I've heard a few songs and it didn't really leave an impression on me.


Yeah. It was a real disappointment to me.


Yeah. It was just... I don't know. It was very meh.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


rokinangle_24 wrote:

Oh but H.I.M beats them all


I only have heard one song that I liked from H.I.M.


really what song is it??/ i like wings of a butterfly the best and that is the only one i really like the other ones are ok
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

rokinangle_24 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


rokinangle_24 wrote:

Oh but H.I.M beats them all


I only have heard one song that I liked from H.I.M.


really what song is it??/ i like wings of a butterfly the best and that is the only one i really like the other ones are ok


I like Wings Of A Butterfly.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

wolflee wrote:


rokinangle_24 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


rokinangle_24 wrote:

Oh but H.I.M beats them all


I only have heard one song that I liked from H.I.M.


really what song is it??/ i like wings of a butterfly the best and that is the only one i really like the other ones are ok


I like Wings Of A Butterfly.


really? cool not many people like the song but i do lol
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Matrix
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Awesome Band! Can Listen To All 3 Albums Without Skipping A Track!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.