First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Logic, is it real or not?
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
Your not helping your case... yea they injecting people with a miniscule amount of the virus... they didn't destroy some so? I don't see where your going?
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/07

phyro989 wrote:
because of logic we eleminate the correct answer.

Please go and read some books on logic first. Then come back and make illogical statements.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
^^I was covering all lose ends. so that fact was not thrown in my face

Logically thinking sence thoses are the only two samples of the virus then by destorying them we destory the virus completely.

but it can return because of the cows. sence it started with the cows.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/07

phyro989 wrote:

^^I was covering all lose ends. so that fact was not thrown in my face

Logically thinking sence thoses are the only two samples of the virus then by destorying them we destory the virus completely.

but it can return because of the cows. sence it started with the cows.


So what does this have to do with logic and also there are more than 2 things of small pox in the world. you may be thinking only of the states but I know Russia has some.

893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
the us as one and russia has one. and russia has "lost" sample of it.
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
Maybe you should change the thread name to small pox as you don't seem to be talking about logic at all.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
i am using small pox to show that logic is false.
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/07

phyro989 wrote:

i am using small pox to show that logic is false.

So by proving logic is false you're disproving your own "logical" argument. Don' you think that may be a contradiction
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
i use to be like all of u. conventced that logic was the only way.

"In order to beat your enemy you must become ur enemy."

Tell me with logic why a bumble bee can fly. it is impossible when u look at it logically. The body is too big and the wings are too small.

there are 2 possible out comes the wings will burn up from thre friction or it will burn all of it's energy out while in flight.

logic say bumble bees can not fly yet they do.
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/07

phyro989 wrote:
Tell me with logic why a bumble bee can fly. it is impossible when u look at it logically. The body is too big and the wings are too small.

there are 2 possible out comes the wings will burn up from thre friction or it will burn all of it's energy out while in flight.

logic say bumble bees can not fly yet they do.

Now your confusing Logic with Physics...
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
physics and logic are one and the same. we use logic with physics.

the laws of physics are proven with logic.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
yea... ok... so logic isn't false...why are you proving yourself wrong? Saying it(logic) is false? I wonder?
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/07

phyro989 wrote:
physics and logic are one and the same. we use logic with physics.
the laws of physics are proven with logic.

Oh dear god... Stop digging!!
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
according to physics when a 240 man pushes on a 150 man the 150 pound man should move. (both have on the same type of shoes) but the 150 pound man moves the 240 pound man. why is this?

^in order to prove any point u must dig into any well of infromation u have.
in truth no body can win this argument. it is all based off of opion.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/07
you ever hear of gravity? The 240 man could be taller and the 150 has a lower center of gravity therefor he could more the taller man...yea I used logic to decide that I've also used logic to decide that your not all there...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.