First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Reasons why you CAN // CANT Blame...
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

crasyjak wrote:


raja613 wrote:

The negatives:
Well none of this helps anyone..........it just helps him..........he kicked his baby mama and his baby out of a home.


well in 50's words... he did kick his baby momma & kid out...

50's reasons:

- the baby momma had another man stayin in the crib not her husband & not nobody she moved into the house wit
- 50 pays $1.5 million in child support a year to his son (to my recollection)

i think there were a few other things... but i forgot
point is w/ a single childsupport check they can BUY a nice home, by law (again raja is an expert at law & im not) but im sure since the house is 50's... he has the right to evict them when he so pleases, especially if they aint payin rent.
Press made it seem that 50 kicked the girl & son out on the street & they homeless...... They probly went to the 4 seasons or some shit to stay after 50 kicked them out

I really dont think 50 is that cold blooded to his own son... & im sure the kid wasnt put in any position of uncomfort...


Well child support's purpose is to supplement one's salary in order to make up for the father or mother out of the picture and it allows the child to be taken care of with the benefit of having 2 incomes in a sense. But Shaniqua Thomas, didn't have/ or doesn't have a job.........and for one if 50 Cent wants to take care of his son why not take custody of him and cut her completely off? and plus this house



Really isn't worth him getting all crazy about he could have let her have that! Ohh and she gets 6700 a month for child support and i think it was dropped further than that...........recently.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
well her trifeling ass need to find a job.... 50 cant take custody of the kid, cuz he's too busy, he's never in 1 spot for very long, i kinda feel that 50 would be a neglectfull dad cuz of his work anyway... idk?

i dont think the kid is hurtin any... thats all thats important... let the grown children act like asses
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

nolrame wrote:

whatever man, 50 gay----->


Hahaha I'm rolling on the floor
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
lol...i dont even want to know whos body that really is....T_T
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 5/5/08

raja613 wrote:

That still no excuse to lose your mind.........when that nigga get capped agian an dies his money will be gone.......and his memory will live on through shitty graffiti images or hell die out because no one likes him! money is his only thing he can throw at people he has forgotten what life was like............and he has been hanging around those white people who are heartless business man....but hell it doesn't matter.......he will always been seen as a bitch nigga..........because its not just 1 rappper but numerous rappers calling him out on his bitchassness.........so that many people can't be wrong!


Idk, he survived being shot nine times! That's a obvious reason enough. Raja you are wrong but funny for this!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

crasyjak wrote:

NOTE... the topic will change ... EVERY 1st AND 15th....


if anybody wants to make suggestions for the next topic... post it on the group wall.... or PM me or GB me....

===============================================================================================

***THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC... to either support or oppose areas of heavy critisism regarding the current topic


===============================================================================================


Reasons why you cant blame.... 50 Cent for being a self-centered asshole...



**NEW** for MAY 1-15

Reasons why you can/ cant blame.... Kanye West for acting like a self centered crybaby...

CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
well he was the recessitation of mainstream hiphop.... i guess that has a reason to be confident.... but the man is a crybaby
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
WOW a Kanye West topic......just going down the list of people I don't like!
Sampling almost 90% for an album is not a "comeback" for hip hop, the fact that his lyrics talk about something other than blinging is a "comeback" for hip hop!
His acting like a bitch over rewards and people accidentally accusing him of making "Hip Pop" which he did make, to me he is a living contradiction, you talk about bling and niggas should get the priorities right but, he himself doesn't have it right!
His cockiness is a pure turn-off due to the fact he has fame delusions of doing something original in hip hop when he is just another "joe".

Do not flame me dammit I still will dislike his ass forever and always, he isn't original, he didn't bring back hip hop, he hath not done a damn thing that hasn't been done before!
Superstar Artist
19071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HERE
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
I love kanye, his cockiness is hilarious. He is a great producer no matter what, the hits is all that matters. I aslo love when he complains, the shit is funny to me!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Kanye is a hitmaker no doubt
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
BECAUSE his music ACTUALLY has a MESSAGE!
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

crasyjak wrote:

NOTE... the topic will change ... EVERY 1st AND 15th....


if anybody wants to make suggestions for the next topic... post it on the group wall.... or PM me or GB me....

===============================================================================================

***THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC... to either support or oppose areas of heavy critisism regarding the current topic


===============================================================================================



may 15-31

Reasons why you can/ cant blame.... Weezy for his outlandish behavior...

CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
He's high all the time... he's addicted to Lean.... & probly XTC

theres no reason for all the suspect gay shit he be doing wit his 'daddy'

Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Because he's in his prime...idk. He's still young and young people do stupid things but you would think that he wouldn't considering that he's been in the game since he was 14 yrs. old so...he should know how to act as a celebrity-public figure.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Polaris7 wrote:

Because he's in his prime...idk. He's still young and young people do stupid things but you would think that he wouldn't considering that he's been in the game since he was 14 yrs. old so...he should know how to act as a celebrity-public figure.


if u want u can make a new discussion question .... if not, oh well....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.