First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Funny Profile Pics
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
I luff the Post Funny Pics forum, http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-925/Post-Funny-Pictures.html , but i had an idea.... post here if the pics you uploaded to your prifile are funny! Mine are btw

so ya, if anyone has a funny profile gallery, post.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i don;t want to be rude but whats the point?
Posted 4/14/08

BB2B wrote:

I luff the Post Funny Pics forum, http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-925/Post-Funny-Pictures.html , but i had an idea.... post here if the pics you uploaded to your prifile are funny! Mine are btw

so ya, if anyone has a funny profile gallery, post.

Use the same thread. Pictures are all the same. Oh and your profile sucks ass
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
so ppl can not haff to upload them agen cuz so much werk...


blablabla9876 wrote:


BB2B wrote:

I luff the Post Funny Pics forum, http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-925/Post-Funny-Pictures.html , but i had an idea.... post here if the pics you uploaded to your prifile are funny! Mine are btw

so ya, if anyone has a funny profile gallery, post.

Use the same thread. Pictures are all the same. Oh and your profile sucks ass


my pics u fool...

Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

BB2B wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


BB2B wrote:

I luff the Post Funny Pics forum, http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-925/Post-Funny-Pictures.html , but i had an idea.... post here if the pics you uploaded to your prifile are funny! Mine are btw

so ya, if anyone has a funny profile gallery, post.

Use the same thread. Pictures are all the same. Oh and your profile sucks ass


my pics u fool...



Your pictures are part of your profile. Anyways your pics are just there to get you some extra points
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
Be gentle... anyways what your doing is advertising your profile and linking another forum post, .
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

yellowkisses wrote:

Be gentle... anyways what your doing is advertising your profile and linking another forum post, .



nuh-uh!!! i want other ppl to post, im not tryin to advertise meh profile!

and to blabla... the pics are not there to get extra points.... there to laff at and share cool stuff....
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
Whats the point of this? Just use the original topic.
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
i feel this topic gonna get lock
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
Interesting mate.
O_o
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
harsh...
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
no double post BB2B ^^
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
reported
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
What's the point in having to go through the trouble of posting them here when they're already on your profile?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.