First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Akumetsu
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Here and There >_>
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Whatcha guys think of this manga? I can't wait for more chapters.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
havnt read it yet infact didnt no there was a manga like that i'll see it right away
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
^_^ lol, it's funny you should mention this series. I was actually planning on writing a review of it for The Onigiri.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / alabama=D
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

lokita wrote:

^_^ lol, it's funny you should mention this series. I was actually planning on writing a review of it for The Onigiri.


funny its a bloody manga tho i still like it >>
Posted 4/14/08
lol... that manga is so weird.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
...when I read it, why does [Death Note] and [Code Geass] come to mind? (only on chapter 11 though...>.>''')

It's like..........someone mixing up justice and evil.......and will probably get over his head in killing.......while wearing a cape and mask. The only difference is that he doesn't have followers. .....yet.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / new zealand(study...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
really a nice manga, i want to have his mask >.<
anyone here know, what the mask look alike? Maybe some where to buy if know.(a good one of course)
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In ur nightmare
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
i didn't expected to be like this
i start reading it 2day n now i'm in chap 7
lov it so much even though its not the kind i like ^___________^
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i've never heard of it, could someone post a picture of it?
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Azn_gurl wrote:

...when I read it, why does [Death Note] and [Code Geass] come to mind? (only on chapter 11 though...>.>''')

It's like..........someone mixing up justice and evil.......and will probably get over his head in killing.......while wearing a cape and mask. The only difference is that he doesn't have followers. .....yet.



I have only heard of this manga once before and I believe they described it as death note with a mask that blows up instead istead of a book.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

kratos70 wrote:


Azn_gurl wrote:

...when I read it, why does [Death Note] and [Code Geass] come to mind? (only on chapter 11 though...>.>''')

It's like..........someone mixing up justice and evil.......and will probably get over his head in killing.......while wearing a cape and mask. The only difference is that he doesn't have followers. .....yet.



I have only heard of this manga once before and I believe they described it as death note with a mask that blows up instead istead of a book.


Oh really? How odd......but...it is much more gorier than the two of them.
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Well I plan on checking it out but I have said that about 15 times today and my list is getting way too long.
Posted 8/31/08

moggy92 wrote:

i've never heard of it, could someone post a picture of it?



I'm digging the manga so far.
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
woah brutal
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.