First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is the MOST painful?
3607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Lala Land, Califo...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07 , edited 10/21/07
wat is the worst possible pain that can be inflicted? kick to the balls, giving birth, heart broken,kidney stones,..etc?
i believe its heart broken
what do u guys think?
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
mmm that's pretty hard it's either giving birth or heart broken for me. but since giving birth is suppose to be a woman's most painful moment then i'll go with that
753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere In this...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
Well...i guess it is heart broken or giving birth or maybe someone raping u
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / earth...ya baby...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

Lurv3_Wish3s wrote:

Well...i guess it is heart broken or giving birth or maybe someone raping u


... Lol.
Well I don't know where I've read but I have seen lots of book wrote, the most pain is when you're die-ing. Second would be pregnant.
2218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Truth or Conseque...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
First heart broken is always painful as hella. I was only 12 and it hurts so badly that I went emo for few years.
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
most painful???? how bout a shoulder dislocation while doing skull crushers.....
12572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pithole
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
-When you accidentally hit your pinky toe against the corner of a table.
-Sleeping in a box of injection syringe.
6748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere.
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
wen someone's insulting u. . .
3587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
when someone u love & trust betrays u. &&&&&&&& u had to gif him another chance. Sigh!
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
I think the whole giving birth pain is WAY overrated. Now you're saying what is the most painful? I don't quite get the title. But, I know back in the medieval days, torturers would hang people upside down, and saw through their pelvis. Hanging upside down was to keep you living longer and make you stay awake through it. I've heard burning and starving to death is extremely painful. MANY MANY MANY things are painful
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

Mondo09 wrote:

I think the whole giving birth pain is WAY overrated. Now you're saying what is the most painful? I don't quite get the title. But, I know back in the medieval days, torturers would hang people upside down, and saw through their pelvis. Hanging upside down was to keep you living longer and make you stay awake through it. I've heard burning and starving to death is extremely painful. MANY MANY MANY things are painful


... try stuffing an apple through ur penis.
6661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / YOU'LL NEVER CAPT...
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
torture...
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


Mondo09 wrote:

I think the whole giving birth pain is WAY overrated. Now you're saying what is the most painful? I don't quite get the title. But, I know back in the medieval days, torturers would hang people upside down, and saw through their pelvis. Hanging upside down was to keep you living longer and make you stay awake through it. I've heard burning and starving to death is extremely painful. MANY MANY MANY things are painful


... try stuffing an apple through ur penis.


OMFG, I was eating a waffle when you said that and nearly choked lol. My god, I believe that has to be the worst torture possible. Chris WINZ!
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NyC/NJ
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
simple..... TOOTHEACHES ARE THE WORST PAIN EVER!!!!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/21/07
emotional pains? its like, physical pain, you can do something about it and it takes faster to go off. you feel painful for a shorter period of time? i dont know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.