First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How many people have you iduced to watch anime or be an anime fan?
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Matrix
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
4 people.
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
5 friends and 1 brother
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:

Off the top of my head I think at least it is 23 that I can remember.



i doubt you have 23 friends...
lol, you are rather aggressive for no reason?
Yes I do have 23 friends and more. XD




i highly doubt it because of the fact that you are using purple text

LMAO!
So what? I have friends that do not care about the color I like.
What is your point?
Oh, and just because I like the color purple will not mean I am gay, read my profile I knew people like you would say something like that.
I have many gay friends, and non-gay friends both like me for me and not the color I like.

You need to get a lesson in life my friend. ( I use the word friend to you in a joking manner.)


This has been an entertaining day indeed.

189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
2.. lol I would do it with more people but I can`t find some one who could find how big is the anime (hehe lol)
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:

Off the top of my head I think at least it is 23 that I can remember.



i doubt you have 23 friends...
lol, you are rather aggressive for no reason?
Yes I do have 23 friends and more. XD




i highly doubt it because of the fact that you are using purple text

LMAO!
So what? I have friends that do not care about the color I like.
What is your point?
Oh, and just because I like the color purple will not mean I am gay, read my profile I knew people like you would say something like that.
I have many gay friends, and non-gay friends both like me for me and not the color I like.

You need to get a lesson in life my friend. ( I use the word friend to you in a joking manner.)


This has been an entertaining day indeed.



let's say you wear a t-shirt the color of pink.. your friends would not care? would they lie and say " i like your shirt" even though they dislike it? thank god i am not your friend because if i was, i would tell you straight up that you need to get a new shirt.
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
ZERO
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
5 of my friends i think
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:

Off the top of my head I think at least it is 23 that I can remember.



i doubt you have 23 friends...
lol, you are rather aggressive for no reason?
Yes I do have 23 friends and more. XD




i highly doubt it because of the fact that you are using purple text

LMAO!
So what? I have friends that do not care about the color I like.
What is your point?
Oh, and just because I like the color purple will not mean I am gay, read my profile I knew people like you would say something like that.
I have many gay friends, and non-gay friends both like me for me and not the color I like.

You need to get a lesson in life my friend. ( I use the word friend to you in a joking manner.)


This has been an entertaining day indeed.



let's say you wear a t-shirt the color of pink.. your friends would not care? would they lie and say " i like your shirt" even though they dislike it? thank god i am not your friend because if i was, i would tell you straight up that you need to get a new shirt.

You know how hard I am laughing right now!?
If only you knew how awesome and open my friends are.
Have you ever heard the old saying "real men wear pink"?
I have many times and no one ever cares!
I am guessing you are in middle school right? I can tell by how you tend to trash things, but do not worry someday you may grow out of it. I use to be very similar to you.


PINK!


3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:

Off the top of my head I think at least it is 23 that I can remember.



i doubt you have 23 friends...
lol, you are rather aggressive for no reason?
Yes I do have 23 friends and more. XD




i highly doubt it because of the fact that you are using purple text

LMAO!
So what? I have friends that do not care about the color I like.
What is your point?
Oh, and just because I like the color purple will not mean I am gay, read my profile I knew people like you would say something like that.
I have many gay friends, and non-gay friends both like me for me and not the color I like.

You need to get a lesson in life my friend. ( I use the word friend to you in a joking manner.)


This has been an entertaining day indeed.



let's say you wear a t-shirt the color of pink.. your friends would not care? would they lie and say " i like your shirt" even though they dislike it? thank god i am not your friend because if i was, i would tell you straight up that you need to get a new shirt.

You know how hard I am laughing right now!?
If only you knew how awesome and open my friends are.
Have you ever heard the old saying "real men wear pink"?
I have many times and no one ever cares!
I am guessing you are in middle school right? I can tell by how you tend to trash things, but do not worry someday you may grow out of it. I use to be very similar to you.


PINK!




no i have never heard the term 'real men wear pink' that is ridiculous. i believe that your friends lied to you when you were wearing pink because who the hell wears pink? that term should be referred to as 'gay men wear pink' and no i am in highschool and i am not trashing things i am just honest and very opinionated. and please do not compare me to you.
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


jakun_kenpachi wrote:

Off the top of my head I think at least it is 23 that I can remember.



i doubt you have 23 friends...
lol, you are rather aggressive for no reason?
Yes I do have 23 friends and more. XD




i highly doubt it because of the fact that you are using purple text

LMAO!
So what? I have friends that do not care about the color I like.
What is your point?
Oh, and just because I like the color purple will not mean I am gay, read my profile I knew people like you would say something like that.
I have many gay friends, and non-gay friends both like me for me and not the color I like.

You need to get a lesson in life my friend. ( I use the word friend to you in a joking manner.)


This has been an entertaining day indeed.



let's say you wear a t-shirt the color of pink.. your friends would not care? would they lie and say " i like your shirt" even though they dislike it? thank god i am not your friend because if i was, i would tell you straight up that you need to get a new shirt.

You know how hard I am laughing right now!?
If only you knew how awesome and open my friends are.
Have you ever heard the old saying "real men wear pink"?
I have many times and no one ever cares!
I am guessing you are in middle school right? I can tell by how you tend to trash things, but do not worry someday you may grow out of it. I use to be very similar to you.


PINK!




no i have never heard the term 'real men wear pink' that is ridiculous. i believe that your friends lied to you when you were wearing pink because who the hell wears pink? that term should be referred to as 'gay men wear pink' and no i am in highschool and i am not trashing things i am just honest and very opinionated. and please do not compare me to you.
WOW that is what I would most likely say to the letter when I was your age!
Never heard the term? now you have.
My friends have worn pink too, and not just the gay ones, also many people in the school and not just girls are starting to wear pink, it is a new black. Wait till it hits your school. It is a new fad and will not die out for a few years at least.


This is a very entertaining discussion that I am very fun time with.


745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
haha you guys are funny!!! Let me tell ya something... If I can draw the attention of girls in a pink shirt then I'll wear it without problems!! (My life is girls and anime dude) and, if I have to wear blue to draw more the attention of the girls then I'll gladly wear them... HAHAH That's my point of view... I'm a lady-killer... hahaha
6416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada (...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
lol a lot! i dont even remember the exact number! what started out as me and my friend dechen likeing anime alone turned into a class of 30 something students wathcing it with us then a lot of ppl at my coz's place in the big ass basement watching anime on the big screen! lol
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
seiyo academy
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
none
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
1, and I wasn't even trying to.

She just copies and does everything I do. xP
Posted 4/14/08
Our whole classroom = D Me and my bestfriend made a mission to make everyone in our class be addicted to anime by the end of the schoolyear .....And we SUCCEEDED!!!>_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.