First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which is better a love story and a happy ending or a love story with a sad ending?
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i wanna see 5 centimeters per second so badly but my fav would have to be Air Tv
24929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / A Big Round Plane...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i prefer happy ones, but if it's like a drama kinda thing then maybe sad
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


FearXclouD wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


louisequerubin wrote:

well i want to know cause i have watch love/romance story with happy endings and sad stories.....well....my favorite love story with happy ending is suzuka
!

and my favorite love/romance story and sad ending is 5 centimeters per second
!!!

and i would choose a love story with a happy ending.....just like lovely complex

its funny.....

and romantic and a happy ending



wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL


I disagree. Suzuka, 5 CM Per Second, and Lovely Complex were all great. My favorite was Lovely Complex, it was funny



if you disagree.. you are a complete homosexual who watches chick flick anime.


Chick Flick anime? Never heard of it... Do you actually watch anime? Cuz you FAIL. Btw I hate watching Yaoi and Yuri .

697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



90 CR Points and telling ppl that they FAIL? Now that's retarded.
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i would like ~HAPPY ENDING~ cuz it's tooo sad and depressing and made me dissatisfied and i would like remember it for 75309257280976 weeks and still regret it and wants to go to the author of da story and tell him/her to make another series and make it a happy ending ^^ (that's my story, thank you ^^)
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
depends on the story line
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
it depends..

but i prefer happy ending.. it makes me feel so good..
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I like happy ending, If I know that a series it's going to have a sad ending I don't watch it
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

FearXclouD wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



90 CR Points and telling ppl that they FAIL? Now that's retarded.


ROFL!!! you don't understand how i laughed so hard just now. what does CR points have to do with stating your own opinion? the more points you have, the more you need to go outside because i could be in the negative and still i could care less of how much points i have. you are a retard and you FAIL
idiot.
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / pirate king forum...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



dude its the choice of that person
what gives you the right to tell if its ugly or not
if its good to his/her taste then let it be

dude just Shut Up w/ that kind of attitude
its his/her choice



btw i like funny endings ^_^
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


FearXclouD wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



90 CR Points and telling ppl that they FAIL? Now that's retarded.


ROFL!!! you don't understand how i laughed so hard just now. what does CR points have to do with stating your own opinion? the more points you have, the more you need to go outside because i could be in the negative and still i could care less of how much points i have. you are a retard and you FAIL
idiot.


Ok, here's my point. You fail, and I bet many others think you do too. So, keep your mouth shut if you have nothin good to say, you know?
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

funktail wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



dude its the choice of that person
what gives you the right to tell if its ugly or not
if its good to his/her taste then let it be

dude just Shut Up w/ that kind of attitude
its his/her choice



btw i like funny endings ^_^


you said the same thing twice. i am entitled to my opinion, therefore i would say what i want to say because some of us here live in america. we have the freedom of speech. that gives me the right to tell if it's ugly or not. YOU need to SHUT UP
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
it can be sad or happy but I hate when the people die at the end
Posted 4/14/08
sad ending, romance needs to die
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / pirate king forum...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


funktail wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



dude its the choice of that person
what gives you the right to tell if its ugly or not
if its good to his/her taste then let it be

dude just Shut Up w/ that kind of attitude
its his/her choice



btw i like funny endings ^_^


you said the same thing twice. i am entitled to my opinion, therefore i would say what i want to say because some of us here live in america. we have the freedom of speech. that gives me the right to tell if it's ugly or not. YOU need to SHUT UP



i said the same thing twice?when is that?ROFL

ROFL ok ok then i shut up ROFL ROFL ROFL
so you too shut up ROFL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.