First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which is better a love story and a happy ending or a love story with a sad ending?
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

funktail wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


funktail wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



dude its the choice of that person
what gives you the right to tell if its ugly or not
if its good to his/her taste then let it be

dude just Shut Up w/ that kind of attitude
its his/her choice



btw i like funny endings ^_^


you said the same thing twice. i am entitled to my opinion, therefore i would say what i want to say because some of us here live in america. we have the freedom of speech. that gives me the right to tell if it's ugly or not. YOU need to SHUT UP



i said the same thing twice?when is that?ROFL

ROFL ok ok then i shut up ROFL ROFL ROFL
so you too shut up ROFL


why are you ROFL? it just makes you look like an idiot who can't speak proper english? you said 'if its good to his/her taste then let it be' and you also said 'its his/ her choice' meaning that both statements you made are similar.. idiot.

3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



Actually, I like the show because the artwork is better than pretty much any other anime out there. Besides, your argument should be considered "ridiculous." It doesn't even make sense. And it's non responsive....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2032664380


stop spamming links that are not linked to this. you're telling me that my argument is 'ridiculous' even though you spam links that are pointless.. you are pathetic.

3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Oushou wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


funktail wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


ShenOkito wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL



I say you fail. Most of those are awesome, and 5 cm is especially awesome.


LMAO. it's funny how you're telling me that i fail even though you watch stupid anime such as, '5 cm'? c'mon.. that is ridiculous. do you like what the show is called because it is the size of your penis? it's quite ironic



dude its the choice of that person
what gives you the right to tell if its ugly or not
if its good to his/her taste then let it be

dude just Shut Up w/ that kind of attitude
its his/her choice



btw i like funny endings ^_^


you said the same thing twice. i am entitled to my opinion, therefore i would say what i want to say because some of us here live in america. we have the freedom of speech. that gives me the right to tell if it's ugly or not. YOU need to SHUT UP


Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Also on this thread topic, I like happy endings like ef~a tale of memories~



and people like you should be in the special olympics because you are retarded.
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / port louis
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
depens on the story line
Posted 4/15/08
depends on the storyline i like the ending of romeo x juliet even if it's sad
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

midgit wrote:


FearXclouD wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


FearXclouD wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


louisequerubin wrote:

well i want to know cause i have watch love/romance story with happy endings and sad stories.....well....my favorite love story with happy ending is suzuka
!

and my favorite love/romance story and sad ending is 5 centimeters per second
!!!

and i would choose a love story with a happy ending.....just like lovely complex

its funny.....

and romantic and a happy ending



wow, all the anime you picked out sucks.. you have real bad taste in anime.. this thread is a complete FAIL


I disagree. Suzuka, 5 CM Per Second, and Lovely Complex were all great. My favorite was Lovely Complex, it was funny



if you disagree.. you are a complete homosexual who watches chick flick anime.


Chick Flick anime? Never heard of it... Do you actually watch anime? Cuz you FAIL. Btw I hate watching Yaoi and Yuri .


yea reakon wat is chick flick anime so i watch lovley complex and now im completely homosexual ..errrr i dont think so and btw its her opinion too pick what anime she likes with a happy/sad ending
well anyway the topic .. i like both and lovley complex is hilarious "midget .... giant"


if you are a homosexual. do not bother talking to me

2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
A story with a sad ending is the one you will remember the most
b/c it triggers all your emotions and you will remember it
whereas a happy ending you are used to and you will seek another quickly
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i like all but i prefer love story with sad ending as it got EMOTION~
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / SC
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
those are good choices...mine is
True Tears
Clannad
8141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / sOuL sOciE†y
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
happy ending of course baka!
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
of course a sad ending because it's frequently true
7168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Hmmm... think it depends on the story line....

But I think happy endings are much better, because there is more than enough sadness in this world, ne? TT

Romances should be happy! (o''o)b
Posted 4/15/08
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!!! happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!!! happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!!!
i dont mind if its like sad in the middle but then a happy ending...bu if its a sad ending it leaves me depressed.... i like the clannad movie!! it was sad but then i loved the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though im sad about nagisa the ending was Lovveellyy! ^^
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lakeland florida
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i agree it really all depends on what the story line is
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
First of all: Happy Endings all the way!
If i watch anime i don't want reality ....well at least in most cases
And secondly: I think someone in this thread has gone a little off-topic!
I think this was about telling your opinion about happy or sad endings and not being jalous of other guys 5cm long...
oh, and btw. Lovely Complex und Suzuka are by far the most awesome romance animes i know! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.