First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply WERE BACK INTO BUSINESS!!!
Creator
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
HEY people ^^ umbrella corp is open again and ready to kill STARS!!! we'll be updating this place so dont worry! and welcome back~we'll see you in the lab~

by, hitman-san

Member
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
COOL, i want to join!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

blacksheep12 wrote:

COOL, i want to join!!!!!!!!!!!!


heyy,i know u! lol
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

kishimoto16 wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:

COOL, i want to join!!!!!!!!!!!!


heyy,i know u! lol


she's the crazy person from Mystical Community
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

dmitrivalentine wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:

COOL, i want to join!!!!!!!!!!!!


heyy,i know u! lol


she's the crazy person from Mystical Community


You're all crazy

Now, Kishi.. help me do some crazy things...

As for the actual topic:

HELL YEAH BABEH! WE BACK MUTHA F***A
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
hahahah, we never did make a real comeback did we? >.<
Moderator
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD
Moderator
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD


Aws, =( So many groups are dyiiiiiin' ! ! ! ! !
50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD


Aws, =( So many groups are dyiiiiiin' ! ! ! ! !


true... true...
Moderator
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD


Aws, =( So many groups are dyiiiiiin' ! ! ! ! !


true... true...


-Sigh- if only we could save them all . . .

50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD


Aws, =( So many groups are dyiiiiiin' ! ! ! ! !


true... true...


-Sigh- if only we could save them all . . .



groups will fall, we will rise..
(that feels familiar...looks at RE:movie 3)
Moderator
52214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Hm, I wonder what S.T.A.R.S is up to now . . . ? If anything . . like our group.


lol they're even worse XD


Aws, =( So many groups are dyiiiiiin' ! ! ! ! !


true... true...


-Sigh- if only we could save them all . . .



groups will fall, we will rise..
(that feels familiar...looks at RE:movie 3)


Lol, sounds like your one of those leader guys who make speeches all the time . .


50350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
ew, yaoi!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.