First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Guy or Girl?
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
would you rather be an anime guy or girl?
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/14/08


If I see this thread one more time......
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Richmond,Vancouve...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
GIRL DUH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL im a girl eheheh
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
female=gurl
male=oys, but pervs possibly want to be a hawt girl >xD
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Matrix
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Guy!!!!!!!
6420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
guy
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
guy! Lelouch FTW
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

mineymouse21050 wrote:

would you rather be an anime guy or girl?


you made such a pointless thread.. obviously all the males would say boys because they are men and also, all the females would say girls because they are women. also, the homosexuals will say girls and all the lesbians would say boys. common sense.

27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

would you rather be an anime guy or girl?


you made such a pointless thread.. obviously all the males would say boys because they are men and also, all the females would say girls because they are women. also, the homosexuals will say girls and all the lesbians would say boys. common sense.



you're being too realistic.
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewere sleeping.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

anami94 wrote:

what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r


MmHm^^
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / aoi no sora
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
lol..guy..they get the girls..lol..well or vice versa
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

mineymouse21050 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

would you rather be an anime guy or girl?


you made such a pointless thread.. obviously all the males would say boys because they are men and also, all the females would say girls because they are women. also, the homosexuals will say girls and all the lesbians would say boys. common sense.



you're being too realistic.


wtf? do you want me to pretend i'm in some anime and use anime powers stating that i want to be a boy because i am? i don't understand your point.

27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

NewSoul wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

would you rather be an anime guy or girl?


you made such a pointless thread.. obviously all the males would say boys because they are men and also, all the females would say girls because they are women. also, the homosexuals will say girls and all the lesbians would say boys. common sense.



you're being too realistic.


wtf? do you want me to pretend i'm in some anime and use anime powers stating that i want to be a boy because i am? i don't understand your point.



nvm. srry ta bother you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.