First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Guy or Girl?
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
what the hell? what type of thread is this?!?!
Posted 4/14/08
i would rather be a guy since i am one duh
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
everyone is going to answer by their gender unless u knoo... i dun need to explain.. to long
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
I'm a girl, so I prefer to be a girl
but being a boy won't be that bad...lol
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Worcester Mass
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
guy no dud i love girl i want to do them
9657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SD, Cali.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i'd be a guy.
it's just that they're kinda cooler.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

anami94 wrote:

what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r


Not neccesarily true. Anyone who is truly liberated from their fears will not allow them to get in the way of the question. After all, if I was a girl, then, for want of a more eloquent statement, I would be a girl, so I wouldn't be homosexual in any way. In order to see this question unclouded by bias, you need to remind yourself that identity is an illusion that is created by the body. If you have a different body, you are a different person. Even if you believe in souls (or something equivalent) you must realize that our sexualities are determined by our bodies, not our souls.
3138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Around the corner...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
girl since im a girl also ????
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / South pole
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
GIRL
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
male!!!!
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


anami94 wrote:

what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r


Not neccesarily true. Anyone who is truly liberated from their fears will not allow them to get in the way of the question. After all, if I was a girl, then, for want of a more eloquent statement, I would be a girl, so I wouldn't be homosexual in any way. In order to see this question unclouded by bias, you need to remind yourself that identity is an illusion that is created by the body. If you have a different body, you are a different person. Even if you believe in souls (or something equivalent) you must realize that our sexualities are determined by our bodies, not our souls.


..........*speachless*
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
It doesn't matter. A girl can have the same personality as a boy, and since if one really thinks about it, the decision to redefine yourself in that manner is not at all indictative of one's sexual orientation, there is no reason to pick either.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

anami94 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


anami94 wrote:

what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r


Not neccesarily true. Anyone who is truly liberated from their fears will not allow them to get in the way of the question. After all, if I was a girl, then, for want of a more eloquent statement, I would be a girl, so I wouldn't be homosexual in any way. In order to see this question unclouded by bias, you need to remind yourself that identity is an illusion that is created by the body. If you have a different body, you are a different person. Even if you believe in souls (or something equivalent) you must realize that our sexualities are determined by our bodies, not our souls.


..........*speachless*


Is that a good speechless , or a bad speechless?
6911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under a tree list...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
stupide question.
43257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Silent Hill U.K.
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


anami94 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


anami94 wrote:

what kind of weird question is that?
unless ur gay or lesbo u want to be what u r


Not neccesarily true. Anyone who is truly liberated from their fears will not allow them to get in the way of the question. After all, if I was a girl, then, for want of a more eloquent statement, I would be a girl, so I wouldn't be homosexual in any way. In order to see this question unclouded by bias, you need to remind yourself that identity is an illusion that is created by the body. If you have a different body, you are a different person. Even if you believe in souls (or something equivalent) you must realize that our sexualities are determined by our bodies, not our souls.


..........*speachless*


Is that a good speechless , or a bad speechless?


its a "that was amazingly kool" speachless
that was really awsome i cant belive how smarticle that sounded
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.