First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Elements class
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
Alright students you had enough of a break now lets start!!!!

i am one of the teacher here n the name Jay or domon or watever you wanna call me

i hope we can all work together in this class as we learn how to use elemntal magic in many way . . . *coughs* n hopefully i wont screw up*coughs*

anyways lemme know wat sort stuff you guys wanna learn n i'll try to squeez it in

Ps: assistants needed if available >.>
Posted 4/18/08
*Raises hand* Domon-sensei, can I go to the bathroom?
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
if you feel it is nessasary yes you may . . . .
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
*raises hand* Domon-sensei, umm my name is Himeko-chan...i wanna learn and do really cool thing with element magic but b4 that do u have and idea of what we r doing 4 basics yet *little embarresed*
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

himeko6645 wrote:

*raises hand* Domon-sensei, umm my name is Himeko-chan...i wanna learn and do really cool thing with element magic but b4 that do u have and idea of what we r doing 4 basics yet *little embarresed*


well first of all i want each student to let me know wich element they wanna study

after that i will work on getting a class scedual ed around each of those so it fair for everyone

i'll also be taking suggestions on wat you guys wanna learn too
Posted 4/20/08
*Skips the rest of the class for the day and goes to a restaurant.*
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

WarriorsCreed wrote:

*Skips the rest of the class for the day and goes to a restaurant.*


. . .. exactly wat do you think your doing . . . .
Posted 4/20/08

domon10 wrote:


WarriorsCreed wrote:

*Skips the rest of the class for the day and goes to a restaurant.*


. . .. exactly wat do you think your doing . . . .


Skipping class silly....I wannnttt to sleep..not take an elemental classes..
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

WarriorsCreed wrote:


domon10 wrote:


WarriorsCreed wrote:

*Skips the rest of the class for the day and goes to a restaurant.*


. . .. exactly wat do you think your doing . . . .


Skipping class silly....I wannnttt to sleep..not take an elemental classes..


this doesnt look like sleeping . . .
15112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
*walks into the class romm really late and yawns* yo peeps
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

kodochastar wrote:

*walks into the class romm really late and yawns* yo peeps


*walks in behind you yawning aswell* lucky for us i havent started any lessons yet . . or else we'd both be in trouble
Posted 4/24/08
*Sleeps in a restaurant while having a bowl of soup. Teleports inside the class with the bowl of soup while napping*
15112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
*looks behind and punches you and walks back to her desk * stupid teachers *stares at creed catching him on fire*
Creator
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

kodochastar wrote:

*looks behind and punches you and walks back to her desk * stupid teachers *stares at creed catching him on fire*


*pats you on the head* now now . . .no need to be violent . . .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.