First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Would You Date a Black Woman? (Guys?) or a Black Man (Ladies?)
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
well i'm not trying to be racist or anything but nope....
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
uhh sure if he's cute and has a nice body [:
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / Mississipah
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

AznTacoLover wrote:

well i'm not trying to be racist or anything but nope....


AznTacoLover


Something with the name/comment combo made me laugh...
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Under pile of HW
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Not at all.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Yeah if she was hot.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

sugar_princess wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

It's not being racist if you're not attracted to bw /bm lol. People are attracted to different people. That is very understandable :)


actually it is being racist if you say your not attracted to a whole entire race
its racism to the extream


Not really, just because you're not attracted to someone whether it be a black woman or black man or in any other race, doesn't mean you're racist. You could not be attracted so someone, but you could still be friends with them.


Yea it does how could you just say that "oh i dont like all black people" when you haven’t even seen all of them
Whether you like to admit it or not its racism



Liking and being attracted are two different things. You can like white people but not be sexually attracted to them.
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i think some black people are super hot and sexy
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

s7rugg1e wrote:


AznTacoLover wrote:

well i'm not trying to be racist or anything but nope....


AznTacoLover


Something with the name/comment combo made me laugh...


lol
Posted 4/14/08

sugar_princess wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

It's not being racist if you're not attracted to bw /bm lol. People are attracted to different people. That is very understandable :)


actually it is being racist if you say your not attracted to a whole entire race
its racism to the extream


Not really, just because you're not attracted to someone whether it be a black woman or black man or in any other race, doesn't mean you're racist. You could not be attracted so someone, but you could still be friends with them.


Yea it does how could you just say that "oh i dont like all black people" when you haven’t even seen all of them
Whether you like to admit it or not its racism



okay. I wasn't looking at it from that perspective though, but okay.
Posted 4/14/08

music190 wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


Lamak wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


Lamak wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

It's not being racist if you're not attracted to bw /bm lol. People are attracted to different people. That is very understandable :)
I just don't like the way that sounds in my mind. How could you just not be attracted to someone of a certain race? Physically? Emotionally? But, that's just me.



I know. I do wonder the same things too. And it does sound kinda harsh and hurts a little to hear that someone isn't attracted to certain types of people, but at the same time, different people have their own preferences. Whether it be specific or versatile.
Preferences and prejudice are two different things. You can't just say, "Oh, all Asian people love anime." Sure, it seems like a good amount of them do, but I haven't met every single one of them that has ever existed, to prove that I am right. People who make a widespread assumption are either close-minded or they are racist, and choose not to accept it.

Let me go away.



yep i agree there all just flat out racist



Just because they don't wanna date the other race doesnt mean that they are racist. What if i don't want to date someone with red hair? Does that mean iam going to turn into the next Hitler? But only to people who are red heads? No. What if i don't want to date someone who has a gay brother? That doesnt mean iam a homophobic. I just don't want to date him. Not because he has a gay brother, i just don't want to date him.


I thought maybe I was being misunderstood, but I'm happy to see atleast someone sees where I'm coming from.

Posted 4/14/08
I love me a black girl.......and a white girls.................and a asian girl.............................i just like girls
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
why not.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

music190 wrote:


sugar_princess wrote:


Lamak wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


Lamak wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

It's not being racist if you're not attracted to bw /bm lol. People are attracted to different people. That is very understandable :)
I just don't like the way that sounds in my mind. How could you just not be attracted to someone of a certain race? Physically? Emotionally? But, that's just me.



I know. I do wonder the same things too. And it does sound kinda harsh and hurts a little to hear that someone isn't attracted to certain types of people, but at the same time, different people have their own preferences. Whether it be specific or versatile.
Preferences and prejudice are two different things. You can't just say, "Oh, all Asian people love anime." Sure, it seems like a good amount of them do, but I haven't met every single one of them that has ever existed, to prove that I am right. People who make a widespread assumption are either close-minded or they are racist, and choose not to accept it.

Let me go away.



yep i agree there all just flat out racist



Just because they don't wanna date the other race doesnt mean that they are racist. What if i don't want to date someone with red hair? Does that mean iam going to turn into the next Hitler? But only to people who are red heads? No. What if i don't want to date someone who has a gay brother? That doesnt mean iam a homophobic. I just don't want to date him. Not because he has a gay brother, i just don't want to date him.
You can't just not want somebody. In my world, and in my mind, you have to give everyone a chance. Just because someone looks someway or dresses someway, you can't just deny them an opportunity at meeting you. I don't want to continue replying to comments in this thread, because I feel like I'm forcing my opinion on anyone, and I hate doing that.

85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 1234567
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
ill date any girl i like race doesn't matter..
Posted 4/14/08

Lamak wrote:

I'm not getting these "They don't attract me" answers. They seem half-assed.


I dont want to be sterotypical but from my experience black women are loud and obnoxious and I'm just not interested in them.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


Lamak wrote:

I'm not getting these "They don't attract me" answers. They seem half-assed.


I dont want to be sterotypical but from my experience black women are loud and obnoxious and I'm just not interested in them.
Because we all know all black women are like the ones you dated. People are different...


Fuck it. I'm wasting my time.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.