Created by AnimeKami
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
what is your favorite outfit???
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

this is just wrong lol


This shit is Papillion from Busou Renkin. If you plan to watch Busou Renkin, get used to him; he's one of the main characters.


i would never folo something trivial like that


I have no idea what your last post means.


i would never follow something so trivial as that ??? did u not understand that part?
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i was about to pick maid but then i saw magical girl so i picked magical girl
Posted 4/18/08
None Of Them
Even Though I Picked Magical Girl
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Sulty, bathing suit or all black
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I think I spelled sluty wrong above !
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
uhm maid? the outfit is pretty cute ^^
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
school uniform
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
omg everyone wants a maid?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

this is just wrong lol


This shit is Papillion from Busou Renkin. If you plan to watch Busou Renkin, get used to him; he's one of the main characters.


i would never folo something trivial like that


I have no idea what your last post means.


i would never follow something so trivial as that ??? did u not understand that part?


Follow what? Be clear!
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

this is just wrong lol


This shit is Papillion from Busou Renkin. If you plan to watch Busou Renkin, get used to him; he's one of the main characters.


i would never folo something trivial like that


I have no idea what your last post means.


i would never follow something so trivial as that ??? did u not understand that part?


Follow what? Be clear!


WOW not the brightess of the flock huh?!? follow busou renkin
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
Magical girl.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i would never follow something so trivial as that ??? did u not understand that part?


Follow what? Be clear!


WOW not the brightess of the flock huh?!? follow busou renkin


Don't start insulting my intelligence just because you aren't eloquent enough to make your point clear. Even now, I cannot be entirely certain of the meaning of "follow," but I'm going to assume you mean that you are not keeping up with the new episodes, which is impossible because Busou Renkin has already finished, but I can forgive the error. Anyway, if one of the funniest characters in anime prevents you from watching the show he's in, I'm not sure what to say.
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i would never follow something so trivial as that ??? did u not understand that part?


Follow what? Be clear!


WOW not the brightess of the flock huh?!? follow busou renkin


Don't start insulting my intelligence just because you aren't eloquent enough to make your point clear. Even now, I cannot be entirely certain of the meaning of "follow," but I'm going to assume you mean that you are not keeping up with the new episodes, which is impossible because Busou Renkin has already finished, but I can forgive the error. Anyway, if one of the funniest characters in anime prevents you from watching the show he's in, I'm not sure what to say.


first of all im only talking to you and second you brough up the busou renkin even a dunce would of figured it out and third dont assume anything and im not going to take the time to explain assume
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

AnimeKami wrote:

first of all im only talking to you and second you brough up the busou renkin even a dunce would of figured it out and third dont assume anything and im not going to take the time to explain assume


Trust me on this one, it was not clear; you could have meant that you were not going to follow up his post (which you did, but my point stands.) Also, I don't know where you come from, but I don't commonly use the word "follow" in that context.

Sorry, but I don't understand the last part of your post, when you say "explain assume." I need to be absolutely certain of your meaning or I might make an unneccesary assumption.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.