First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
is this bad if the anime you already finish but you to watch it again.....
Posted 4/25/08
no -_- why would you even think it was bad? i rewatched Air TV 3 times and nothing bad ever happened...
but the only problem is if you just keep on rewatching the same anime over and over again you're going to get sck of it...
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
I have watched Space Runaway Ideon over and over again until it got licensed, purely because of animation and action value.
Posted 4/25/08
It's not bad, you'll probably understand the story more than others that's all.
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Yeah, it's fine to do that of course. I do also. I already watched Ouran High School Host Club, Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles twice or thrice. You can watch it anytime you want as long as it doesn't bore you to death or it's worth watching to repeat it again.
25122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / heaven haha lol *-*
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
no i dont think so
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Bad? I don't think so. Unless of course it takes up too much time or something. Heck, I have a bad habit of rewatching a series right after I've finished it.


Wierd. Don't you start getting impatient because you remember what's going to happen, but it's going too slowly?
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moon
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
i dont think it is bad
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
it is not bad just because you want to watch it again...
if you find a anime good and watch it again means it bad then go to hell.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Bad? I don't think so. Unless of course it takes up too much time or something. Heck, I have a bad habit of rewatching a series right after I've finished it.


Wierd. Don't you start getting impatient because you remember what's going to happen, but it's going too slowly?


Sometimes. But mostly I rewatch series that are short therefore move quickly. For long ones, it doesn't seem slow to me since I don't even watch that much long series and if I do, it's mostly likely to be very good.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Bad? I don't think so. Unless of course it takes up too much time or something. Heck, I have a bad habit of rewatching a series right after I've finished it.


Wierd. Don't you start getting impatient because you remember what's going to happen, but it's going too slowly?


Sometimes. But mostly I rewatch series that are short therefore move quickly. For long ones, it doesn't seem slow to me since I don't even watch that much long series and if I do, it's mostly likely to be very good.


Yeah. I don't watch long animes either. The longest anime I've ever finished was 51 episodes long.
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
yes
Posted 4/27/08
no its not iv re wached sevral animes
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
its only bad if its naruto
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

I have watched Space Runaway Ideon over and over again until it got licensed, purely because of animation and action value.
Ha, I would if the ending didn't friggin' suck. Great series, but it's depressing as hell how it ends.

And how is this even a question, if you don't mind me asking? OF COURSE it's a good thing. If an Anime have 0 replayability value, it sucks.

4257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / ♥♥♥PaRaDiSe PiNk♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
nope,,,you just want to remember how it feels like again.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.