First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Confess here!
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Please write your confessions here,it can be anything.Your dark thoughts,love confessions, bad things u did,anything!!So get writing!I'm interested!
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...
Posted 4/15/08
i luv the user named robotic_teacup... -__-"
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


oh lucky guy,but i am way tooooooooooo shy to do that
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i confess that I LOVE ikuta toma!!! now I said it.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Lucky you. I don't see a duplicate.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


Did you have sex in school?
Posted 4/15/08
Some times I picture myself brutally beating some one and I liked it.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

HikariYamino wrote:

Please write your confessions here,it can be anything.Your dark thoughts,love confessions, bad things u did,anything!!So get writing!I'm interested!


I have to confess that your thread will fail soon enough as no one will ever confess online cause they don't give a shit.


Posted 4/15/08

shinn442 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


oh lucky guy,but i am way tooooooooooo shy to do that


I understand how you feel. I'm still quite shy, but sometimes you just have to go for it. If she spoken for then... that's unfortunate, but if she's single, what's the harm.

You know the old saying... "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all."
Posted 4/15/08

war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


Did you have sex in school?


IAN! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jesusosorio wrote:


war4eternity wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


Did you have sex in school?


IAN! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?


I have 200+ forum posts. I've been going to the forums recently. I have freedom too y'know. I met Anna in the forums as well.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


shinn442 wrote:

i love my school's senior but i dont dare to woo her or confess to her


Aw... I had a similar experience, but I did proclaim my feelings, and made her an awesome Valentines Day gift. Eventually, I lost my virginity to her, but I had to move and long distance relationships NEVER work out, so we split. I'll still have the memories, though...


oh lucky guy,but i am way tooooooooooo shy to do that


I understand how you feel. I'm still quite shy, but sometimes you just have to go for it. If she spoken for then... that's unfortunate, but if she's single, what's the harm.

You know the old saying... "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all."


i can never succeed,i am going to be lonely
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.