Created by lovely-star
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's hand is it??
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 4/15/08


Who's hand is she holding? What do you guys think?
I am really confused on which person it is, just wanted to know what you guys think...

Oh and if you pick another person, write the name on who you think it is please!!!
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
obviously its kaname sama!! look at the shirt...
kaname wears blue shirt right
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

missaina wrote:

obviously its kaname sama!! look at the shirt...
kaname wears blue shirt right


Yea maybe, but Kaname weirds black most of the time and sometimes Zero wears loose clothes to. but Hino also said in Volumn 2 that she wasn't even sure who's hand it was when she drew it...
Member
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Well it's a vampire, coz you see the cracks in the skin, I think that's what happens when vampires die or something e.g. Shizuka Hio
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
lolz nobody vote 4 zero ....
i thinks its kaname but it means kaname is dying or smthing ( according to banana boat)
i rather the hand to be someone elses
Member
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
it seems more like kaname..
coz it doesn't seem like zero wud hold yuuki like dat..
oso it juz doesn't seem like him..
Member
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

blaue_lucifer wrote:

lolz nobody vote 4 zero ....
i thinks its kaname but it means kaname is dying or smthing ( according to banana boat)
i rather the hand to be someone elses



Kaname died? noooo
Hope that NEVER happens
Member
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Flush-ing
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
It has to be Kaname!!!!! I won't forgive Yuki if it's someone else but I don't really mind so much if it is Zero
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Yes it must be someone dying that hand she is holding like what "bananaboat" said
So I guess kaname.... I don't want zero to die!! >_<
Member
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

kokomousey wrote:


blaue_lucifer wrote:

lolz nobody vote 4 zero ....
i thinks its kaname but it means kaname is dying or smthing ( according to banana boat)
i rather the hand to be someone elses



Kaname died? noooo
Hope that NEVER happens



No way. Its Zero's hand. b/c kaname can't die. NO WAY
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / 내 오빠 마음이
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
if it's true kaname's hand, im happy then, since he looks dying, LOL!!
& those eye expression yuuki made looks not that sad

okay, kill me kaname fans, im just zero bias, sorry
Member
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

aretta wrote:

if it's true kaname's hand, im happy then, since he looks dying, LOL!!
& those eye expression yuuki made looks not that sad

okay, kill me kaname fans, im just zero bias, sorry


hey i'm on your side
though i voted zero just because yuki was holding his hand
Member
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my room, duh!
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
O______o
I always wondered whose hand it was...
I thought it was Rido-sama at first [FTW?!]!
Ha ha...
Ya know... Cause in chapter... Um... Chapter something [I forgot which chapter it was!!! O_O] when Shiki goes to this coffin-thing, and a bloody hand grabs him? I'm not sure if that was right... I read that chapter a long while ago, and I also have a bad memory.
Excuse me.
Yeah... So, maybe it's Rido-sama's hand. Heh...

It could also be Kaname... I don't know [neither does Hino, actually! x'D ]. It just LOOKS like his hand...
Ya know what I mean?
2902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Niji
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

x-VampireKnightObsessionz-x wrote:

O______o
I always wondered whose hand it was...
I thought it was Rido-sama at first [FTW?!]!
Ha ha...
Ya know... Cause in chapter... Um... Chapter something [I forgot which chapter it was!!! O_O] when Shiki goes to this coffin-thing, and a bloody hand grabs him? I'm not sure if that was right... I read that chapter a long while ago, and I also have a bad memory.
Excuse me.
Yeah... So, maybe it's Rido-sama's hand. Heh...

It could also be Kaname... I don't know [neither does Hino, actually! x'D ]. It just LOOKS like his hand...
Ya know what I mean?


LOL.Rido -_-
I tink its zero cos usually, pics feature they 2 .. ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.