Created by lovely-star
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's hand is it??
Member
3980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i really don't konw... T_T
Member
1697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

lovely-star wrote:

Yea maybe, but Kaname weirds black most of the time and sometimes Zero wears loose clothes to. but Hino also said in Volumn 2 that she wasn't even sure who's hand it was when she drew it...



charmaine0627 wrote:

i voted for the "dunno"
cause if you have read the manga,even the artist herself doesn't know who's hand is that...


I agree with them! Even the artist doesn't know. It's just a pretty picture.

5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Southern Cali.
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
KANAME-SAMA'S HAND FOR SURE ^_^
Member
6474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD

Member
1885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i think it's zero
Member
2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
so hard to tell i think its Zero cuz there looks like there's a scar that looks like his
Member
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Oficially:Portuga...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I think it's Kaname's, unfortunately. In the end of the opening of VK there is also a hand that Yuki kisses and that is also Kaname's, since the arm is covered in a white coat (just like the Night Classe's uniform).
Member
2619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
well if you read the novel manga Matsuri Hino say "don't ask i didn't know who hand was that"
somewhere like that she said but i'm not even sure who hand is that
talk to the author
^// w //^
Member
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
zero

i think.. ^^
Member
6474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD



i love zero too....that's why i want yuki to be with him...besides..don't tey look cute together...

Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD



i love zero too....that's why i want yuki to be with him...besides..don't tey look cute together...



XD SO CUTE!!! but yuki and kaname, they look too much alike with both the same hair colour and eyes, zero and yuki!! *woot*
Member
6474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD



i love zero too....that's why i want yuki to be with him...besides..don't tey look cute together...



XD SO CUTE!!! but yuki and kaname, they look too much alike with both the same hair colour and eyes, zero and yuki!! *woot*


that's cuz their both kuran....kaname is the ancestor....yuki is the child of haruka kuran...kaname's mom...

Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD



i love zero too....that's why i want yuki to be with him...besides..don't tey look cute together...



XD SO CUTE!!! but yuki and kaname, they look too much alike with both the same hair colour and eyes, zero and yuki!! *woot*


that's cuz their both kuran....kaname is the ancestor....yuki is the child of haruka kuran...kaname's mom...



yea I knew that, but I don't get that yuki is the daughter of kanama mum? and that meand that they are still blood related I guess HAHA!!!
Member
6474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:


lovely-star wrote:


lady_iris_sama wrote:

it's kaname...it will be revealed soon that the very 'loving admired' kaname kuran will die...besides...i don't it's right for someone who 'awakened' to be roaming the earth...it's true that he will die...and yuki is sad for her 'brother'....and she actually loves zero...deep down inside...sorry kanameXyuki fans....just something i've discovered....but think about it...wouldn't u want him to rest peacefully...?


Yea!! that goes well with the story, it would be a good story if kaname die in the end it would be dramatic, sad and happy in the end, because kaname can be like the only pureblood left, (except yuki) maybe not but I would like that story, I LOVE ZERO!!! XD



i love zero too....that's why i want yuki to be with him...besides..don't tey look cute together...



XD SO CUTE!!! but yuki and kaname, they look too much alike with both the same hair colour and eyes, zero and yuki!! *woot*


that's cuz their both kuran....kaname is the ancestor....yuki is the child of haruka kuran...kaname's mom...



yea I knew that, but I don't get that yuki is the daughter of kanama mum? and that meand that they are still blood related I guess HAHA!!!


yeah...i know...it's like so wrong....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.