First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
our menu!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
if you have a fave pastry or dessert or drink place it here so we can put it in our menu n_n
please write!!!
Member
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I think I want chocolate cake please....
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

ilyi wrote:

I think I want chocolate cake please....


okay then..by the way do you want to be a mod??
Member
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


ilyi wrote:

I think I want chocolate cake please....


okay then..by the way do you want to be a mod??


I'd love too...

Member
2817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥~Somewhere over...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
**Tea Cookies
**Walnut Balls
**Kiwi Cake
**(Small / Big)Hippodrome Cake
How's it? :B
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

xocandyxo wrote:

**Tea Cookies
**Walnut Balls
**Kiwi Cake
**(Small / Big)Hippodrome Cake
How's it? :B


wow you have a lot of faves I'd love to try some n_n
oh and what's hippodrome cake? I don't know what it is?
Member
2817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥~Somewhere over...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


xocandyxo wrote:

**Tea Cookies
**Walnut Balls
**Kiwi Cake
**(Small / Big)Hippodrome Cake
How's it? :B


wow you have a lot of faves I'd love to try some n_n
oh and what's hippodrome cake? I don't know what it is?


aha..... I've eaten only once , me cousin bought for me and she called it hippodrome cake, tho.. I'm not so sure. xD

31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
oh is that soo..I want to try it too!!!!
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I know it's weird.. but I like Pastillas de Leche and Espasol.. for me though..

but.. let's see.. sansrival..?
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

koolasapixels wrote:

I know it's weird.. but I like Pastillas de Leche and Espasol.. for me though..

but.. let's see.. sansrival..?


lol..espasol again..ah the memories!! but it was really delicious..right eima?
I miss mrs. santos!!! wah!!!
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
oooh... MANGO FLOAT

or may be ice cream...mango float/ice cream??? hmm...

I SCREAM ICE CREAM!!!!
and mango float too hehehe
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

mariebern wrote:

oooh... MANGO FLOAT

or may be ice cream...mango float/ice cream??? hmm...

I SCREAM ICE CREAM!!!!
and mango float too hehehe


ok I'll include that next time..when there are more people who will write in this forum =]
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Brownie and chocolate ice-cream please ^^
Member
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
cookies with ice cream and toppings & brownies is i like they are so yummy !!! ^___^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.