First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
our menu!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

miaka012 wrote:

HOW BOUT VANILLA ICE CREAM,STRAWBERRY MILK


sure sure!!
Posted 5/12/08
`kyaaaa


>>black forest cake<<
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Hmm...well, I'm not sure if these are on the menu already, I'm forgetful.

>Halo-halo
>Decadence Cake (The chocolate cake that's coated with caramel. I love that!)
>Strawberry Parfait (You can add other flavors too)
>Fudge brownies

That's all i can think of for now.
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

damned_daughter42 wrote:

`kyaaaa


>>black forest cake<<


okie!! meowy ^____^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Hmm...well, I'm not sure if these are on the menu already, I'm forgetful.

>Halo-halo
>Decadence Cake (The chocolate cake that's coated with caramel. I love that!)
>Strawberry Parfait (You can add other flavors too)
>Fudge brownies

That's all i can think of for now.


okay meow!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
ello!? people please write here!!
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I just thought of another pastry we could add to the menu!

What if you add crepes? There are many different ways to serve them. they could have sugar, chocolate, mango, ice cream...and many more!!

Haha, just sharing...
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

I just thought of another pastry we could add to the menu!

What if you add crepes? There are many different ways to serve them. they could have sugar, chocolate, mango, ice cream...and many more!!

Haha, just sharing...


nice idea meow!! I'll add those now!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
hey people!! any more added desserts?!
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Dunno....maybe a wider range of ice cream flavors...? I'm out of ideas. I can only think of candy right now...or maybe that's because I'm eating jellybeans...
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Dunno....maybe a wider range of ice cream flavors...? I'm out of ideas. I can only think of candy right now...or maybe that's because I'm eating jellybeans...


hmm..I could include candies......
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
if no one is going to write I'll just add cupcakes ^__^
Member
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
how bout tiramisu cakes?
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

miaka012 wrote:

how bout tiramisu cakes?


I think I added those already ^w^
Member
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


miaka012 wrote:

how bout tiramisu cakes?


I think I added those already ^w^


owh...sorry my bad...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.