First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What exactly does R2 mean in code geass?
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
In episode 2 there was a trooper of Lelouch called R2 but i don't think thats it what do u think R2 actually means?
Member
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sactermnto,califo...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
i think it means rebellion 2
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
same here, i think its rebellion 2

rumors say too, that R2 will be about Zero's victory
Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

deathgod1989 wrote:


rumors say too, that R2 will be about Zero's victory


I hope so

Member
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Shinigami4289 wrote:


deathgod1989 wrote:


rumors say too, that R2 will be about Zero's victory


I hope so



i hope not i want more eps
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

darkblade1 wrote:


Shinigami4289 wrote:


deathgod1989 wrote:


rumors say too, that R2 will be about Zero's victory


I hope so



i hope not i want more eps


hmm, dont get me wrong, i like code geass a lot but if they try to stretch out code geass, i think it will go bad

i mean look at what hap in Naruto it became crap
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
R2 D2 from star wars.
Member
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

deathgod1989 wrote:


darkblade1 wrote:


Shinigami4289 wrote:


deathgod1989 wrote:


rumors say too, that R2 will be about Zero's victory


I hope so



i hope not i want more eps


hmm, dont get me wrong, i like code geass a lot but if they try to stretch out code geass, i think it will go bad

i mean look at what hap in Naruto it became crap


fair point maybe up to 80 i guess will suffice
Member
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
for some reason ive always thought that R2 meant Round 2. u know, how this is round 2 of Lelouch's fight to abolish Britannia.
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I hope its about Lelouch losing. and Suzaku winning. More episodes wouldnt be good cause then the story would drag on. and R2 probably means the Second Rebellion since he failed the first rebellion.
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
r2 mean rebellion 2

i doubt they can finish all of it in this season, first they have to find nunally, try get suzuka on his team or kill him, revenge his mothers death, fight against all the other britiannia heirs, fight against the knight round

i see a season 3 coming
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

despk wrote:

r2 mean rebellion 2

i doubt they can finish all of it in this season, first they have to find nunally, try get suzuka on his team or kill him, revenge his mothers death, fight against all the other britiannia heirs, fight against the knight round

i see a season 3 coming :P


Not to mention if Lelouch get a chance to get back at the emperor
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Rumors say that Lelouch might become a second emperor.

Then again, the Emperor knows too much about everything, so there's a good chance that Lelouch is being lead on.

Actually, I heard another rumor that the Emperor is/was preparing a successor, and the blond prince (forgot the name) and Lelouch are the perfect candidates for it.
Member
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Slovenia.
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

despk wrote:

r2 mean rebellion 2

i doubt they can finish all of it in this season, first they have to find nunally, try get suzuka on his team or kill him, revenge his mothers death, fight against all the other britiannia heirs, fight against the knight round

i see a season 3 coming :P



thw way you say it... he rally has A LOT of things to do.
and the's Rolo now [whom i find totally annoying]
and the Emperor who really know A LOT about geass.
and yea.. it wouldn't suprise me if there was a 3rd season or this season will be really long.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.