Created by anonymo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
who is your favorite in hana kimi jp??
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / infront of comput...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
I know we are here mostly have seen Hana kimi jp or ikemen paradise..
Lots of cute boys..

which one is your favorite??
just want to know..

is it..
ikuta toma


oguri shun


mizushima hiro


shirota yuu


yamamoto yusuke


or the other student in osaka gakuen???
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
ikuta toma!!!
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
definitely toma ikuta!!!

kawaii

what other series or movies does he star in?
14523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
yaay! i like them all.. but i voted for sano izumi.
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / infront of comput...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

liaalu wrote:

definitely toma ikuta!!!

kawaii

what other series or movies does he star in?


:: honey and clover
:: [email protected]
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

anonymo wrote:


liaalu wrote:

definitely toma ikuta!!!

kawaii

what other series or movies does he star in?


:: honey and clover
:: [email protected]


thanks!!!

but, can i watch those over here?

41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
come to think of it, nanba-sensei is cute too... but i'm sticking with nakatsu ^___^
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / infront of comput...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

liaalu wrote:


anonymo wrote:


liaalu wrote:

definitely toma ikuta!!!

kawaii

what other series or movies does he star in?


:: honey and clover
:: [email protected]


thanks!!!

but, can i watch those over here?



honey and clover - drama is not uploaded yet..
but you can see [email protected] here.. altough I haven't seen it yet..
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / infront of comput...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

liaalu wrote:

come to think of it, nanba-sensei is cute too... but i'm sticking with nakatsu ^___^


actually, it's nanba-senpai, not sensei .. LOL.. yeah, he's cute.. and I love him so much..
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
1. nakatsu
2. kayashima
3. kagurazaka
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
ikuta toma
111856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Laguna
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Nakatsu.. coz he's really funny there and so kawaii...
Posted 4/15/08
All of the above =]
heheh...
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / celestial palace
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Kagurazaka Makoto (shirota yuu)



hehe....



super kawaii...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.