Post Reply WEI Territory
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Hey i'm general issin666 leader of WEI this is for any1 how wats 2 join wei if ur strong or u rely on respect n honour then plz join this territory for we shall fight as equals.
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I've got your back!
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

marauder340 wrote:

I've got your back!


thanx u will b a valuable asset 2 this territory n i'm for u 2 aid me *bows*
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
right i'm lokkin for a captian of my army so that we will crush our enemies with our might n skill but there is 1 man i will fight alone n that is kenpachizaraki666 ok.
Posted 5/10/08

issin666 wrote:

right i'm lokkin for a captian of my army so that we will crush our enemies with our might n skill but there is 1 man i will fight alone n that is kenpachizaraki666 ok.


I'll be your captain!

Username: Kaminari12
Rank: Captain
Character: Xiahou Dun
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Kaminari12 wrote:


issin666 wrote:

right i'm lokkin for a captian of my army so that we will crush our enemies with our might n skill but there is 1 man i will fight alone n that is kenpachizaraki666 ok.


I'll be your captain!

Username: Kaminari12
Rank: Captain
Character: Xiahou Dun


hey thanx ur help is much appreciated my friend.
Member
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nj, U.S
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Machao from Kingdom of SHU is here ... Damn u Cao Cao kill my whole family *kill *kill .. run away back to SHU !
Creator
9700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CoC / Wattpad/LoL
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
General Ma Chao!!!
Fall Back We will battle with them later!!
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
hahahahaha no leave him b i want 2 see if he is worth avengin his family *pulls out my sword*
Creator
9700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CoC / Wattpad/LoL
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
General Issin666 We do not want to fight you now. But if this get worst *pulls out my sword* we shall fight.
*keeps my sword* Have a good day ^^
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hahahahahahahaha fine *puts my sword away* but if that fool wants invaid in my kingdom of wei again then don't expect me 2 let off the next time got it
Creator
9700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CoC / Wattpad/LoL
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Yes we wont hold back next time.Sorry for disturbing *bows and walks away*
Posted 10/13/08
okay! i am reliable. and i will do my best!

usename: gem_fire_anime
rank: captain?
character: Zhen Ji

wo hen gao xing!! means: i am very happy!! (in chinese)
Moderator
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

gem_fire_anime wrote:

okay! i am reliable. and i will do my best!

usename: gem_fire_anime
rank: captain?
character: Zhen Ji

wo hen gao xing!! means: i am very happy!! (in chinese)


srry for late reply but i wud b glad of ur help cos i am always lookin for talented officers in our army
You must be logged in to post.