First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
animal abuse is not ART!
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sheffield
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
It could be art. But fuck that petition- I'm sure there's alot more animal abuse that's worse than that article. No, I am not willing to help, sorry. I don't believe this particular petition will make any difference, just like the majority of petitions online.

Jawk
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
A. I agree, he should be stopped. Why doesnt someone just fucking run in and smuggle the dog out? If that was happening down the street from me, you sure as hell better believe I'd be in there, black mask and gloves ALF style.

B. I agree with whoever said to go look at some slaughterhouse/lab test/vivisectionist/henhouse/foi gras producer/dairy video and tell me this is worse. Its hypocritical to oppose this and not every other industry that thrives on this every day.
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
thats so wrong
me signed it.that assholes gonna burn
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
omg thats horrible
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
omg, that is just so wrong!!!
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.


No thats not o.k
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
What are you talking about? This is good art.
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.


No thats not o.k


But you wear make-up? Or isn't that you in that picture?

And you know that, for meat, cows and pigs are put in trucks and have to travel for days without getting any food? Every time, a few of them have starved to death, or got killed by other animals because they have too little space in those trucks.

But I guess that's ok. Because we're hungry. Right?
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

saatananhuora wrote:

Fuck that, I don't have time to sign that petition! I gotta go make art!


heeere doggie doggie


jajajajaja nice one

but seriously thats sad and i dont sign petition because theyre always fake and stretch the truth
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.


No thats not o.k


But you wear make-up? Or isn't that you in that picture?

And you know that, for meat, cows and pigs are put in trucks and have to travel for days without getting any food? Every time, a few of them have starved to death, or got killed by other animals because they have too little space in those trucks.

But I guess that's ok. Because we're hungry. Right?


Yeah i wear makeup ... but doesnt every1? also i make sure all the makeup i wear is not tested on animals and i happen to be a vegetarian.
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.


No thats not o.k


But you wear make-up? Or isn't that you in that picture?

And you know that, for meat, cows and pigs are put in trucks and have to travel for days without getting any food? Every time, a few of them have starved to death, or got killed by other animals because they have too little space in those trucks.

But I guess that's ok. Because we're hungry. Right?


Yeah i wear makeup ... but doesnt every1? also i make sure all the makeup i wear is not tested on animals and i happen to be a vegetarian.


So if they say it's not tested in animals.. you believe it really isn't?

And no, not everyone wears make-up. There are people who don't need it. Because they're pretty enough themselves.
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lilxrose wrote:

omg thats horrible


You know, they test most make-up on animals. So those animals get terrible allergic reactions and die in an awfully painfull way.

But I suppose that's ok.


No thats not o.k


But you wear make-up? Or isn't that you in that picture?

And you know that, for meat, cows and pigs are put in trucks and have to travel for days without getting any food? Every time, a few of them have starved to death, or got killed by other animals because they have too little space in those trucks.

But I guess that's ok. Because we're hungry. Right?


Yeah i wear makeup ... but doesnt every1? also i make sure all the makeup i wear is not tested on animals and i happen to be a vegetarian.


So if they say it's not tested in animals.. you believe it really isn't?

And no, not everyone wears make-up. There are people who don't need it. Because they're pretty enough themselves.


Well i guess i do believe it... isnt it illegal to put wrong information on packages?.
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
That's really sad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.