First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
animal abuse is not ART!
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

lollipop_candy wrote:

that sick #*#&
this is NOT ART
maybe I should tie him and starving him to death,and call this the art of killing sick minded ppl


You do understand that there is a big difference between a dog and a human being?

---

Everyone's like, 'No! They can't do that to a dog, because dogs are CUTE!'. But honestly, a pig isn't worth less than a dog, and yet they suffer a lot because people want to eat them.

I suggest that everyone who disapproves of this 'art' and still eats meat, starts growing a brain. Hypocrits.
7601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Masinag.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol he tied a dog and let it die and became famous he might get an award for this fuck it gonna make my own art

couldn't find a good pic so had to make one i know it sucks right? XD
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hitoli wrote:


lollipop_candy wrote:

that sick #*#&
this is NOT ART
maybe I should tie him and starving him to death,and call this the art of killing sick minded ppl


You do understand that there is a big difference between a dog and a human being?

---

Everyone's like, 'No! They can't do that to a dog, because dogs are CUTE!'. But honestly, a pig isn't worth less than a dog, and yet they suffer a lot because people want to eat them.

I suggest that everyone who disapproves of this 'art' and still eats meat, starts growing a brain. Hypocrits.

there is no different
human and dogs (animals) all have souls
we all feel ,,how come our pain differ from theirs??

and speaking about ppl eating meat (which I rarly eat)
that is a quick death,animals don't usually feel it
NOT making them FEEL EVERY MOMENT OF DEATH

3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
I would have just cut the chain off and saved the dog. How is that even considered art?
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
wow..... ok everyone who said "it's just a dog! who cares!" can all go and fuck themselves, this isn't about the fact that it was a dog it's about the fact that he's proffiting off the pain and suffering of a living being, and if that alone isn't enough all people are doing is watching and complimenting this kind of "art"
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

lollipop_candy wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lollipop_candy wrote:

that sick #*#&
this is NOT ART
maybe I should tie him and starving him to death,and call this the art of killing sick minded ppl


You do understand that there is a big difference between a dog and a human being?

---

Everyone's like, 'No! They can't do that to a dog, because dogs are CUTE!'. But honestly, a pig isn't worth less than a dog, and yet they suffer a lot because people want to eat them.

I suggest that everyone who disapproves of this 'art' and still eats meat, starts growing a brain. Hypocrits.

there is no different
human and dogs (animals) all have souls
we all feel ,,how come our pain differ from theirs??

and speaking about ppl eating meat (which I rarly eat)
that is a quick death,animals don't usually feel it
NOT making them FEEL EVERY MOMENT OF DEATH



Ok. So if you could choose:
A) Save a human
B) Save 2 dogs.
You'd obviously choose B because animals and humans are equal?
Interesting but sick.

And about the quick death thing.. Well.. Those animals are being bred in small cages, having not much space to move. Pigs get their tails cut off, because otherwise they'd eat eachothers tails because they havent got enough space. When they're big enough, they're loaded onto a truck, and they have to travel for days in order to get to the slaughthouse (or whatever the english word for it is). During that ride, they don't get any food, and some animals die because of the lack of space (in other words, they kind of.. kill eachother).
Now tell me. Isn't this like.. suffering? Is this a quick death? Painless?
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
There seems to be a few petitions going on around cr, but calling something like that art is seriously wrong... so I guess signing it only takes a few seconds. But how's it going to help?
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08

Hitoli wrote:


lollipop_candy wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


lollipop_candy wrote:

that sick #*#&
this is NOT ART
maybe I should tie him and starving him to death,and call this the art of killing sick minded ppl


You do understand that there is a big difference between a dog and a human being?

---

Everyone's like, 'No! They can't do that to a dog, because dogs are CUTE!'. But honestly, a pig isn't worth less than a dog, and yet they suffer a lot because people want to eat them.

I suggest that everyone who disapproves of this 'art' and still eats meat, starts growing a brain. Hypocrits.

there is no different
human and dogs (animals) all have souls
we all feel ,,how come our pain differ from theirs??

and speaking about ppl eating meat (which I rarly eat)
that is a quick death,animals don't usually feel it
NOT making them FEEL EVERY MOMENT OF DEATH



Ok. So if you could choose:
A) Save a human
B) Save 2 dogs.
You'd obviously choose B because animals and humans are equal?
Interesting but sick.

And about the quick death thing.. Well.. Those animals are being bred in small cages, having not much space to move. Pigs get their tails cut off, because otherwise they'd eat eachothers tails because they havent got enough space. When they're big enough, they're loaded onto a truck, and they have to travel for days in order to get to the slaughthouse (or whatever the english word for it is). During that ride, they don't get any food, and some animals die because of the lack of space (in other words, they kind of.. kill eachother).
Now tell me. Isn't this like.. suffering? Is this a quick death? Painless?


yes I would choose A, but if that human was bad person killer or whatever
I would go stright to b
and that was my point of saying having that man tied...
and about your second part that is why we should move !!
to stop those sick ppl from doing this to animals

if we stayed back saying they are just animals why would we care nothing will chaning,would it?

I'm soo sleepy now,so tell me if I'm making not clear ><
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08



Im very glad it was a spoof, apparently the artist wanted global attention on starvation and such, please read the ARTICLE. The article explains everything.

But you could notice that people react readily against this kinds of stuff especially internet to the rescue! petitions and such... but in searching the truth like in this article few have known the truth base from the ew comments. Glad im Googled. ;)


A mod should put this in replace of the beginning.. or that other person who posted a link.. -.-

They are the only people that actually did their OWN research to find out the truth. Although it did take a while to find out what was happening... it should be known atleast to many people the true meaning of this "art".

I like it =]
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
im against animal cruelty.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
man the dog didnt die, people google this
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sfsfsfsf
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
i was nvr a fan of art i think they suk....
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
Fuck the petition, lets go find this guy and take care of him ourselves!!
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
I had a feeling this was a hoax, but I kind of respect the guy who pulled this off (especially since he's getting a good share of death threats). It shows just how much people care about a "starving" stray dog when it's displayed in a gallery, but how they don't seem to give as much attention to the strays they see on the streets. Hypocrites. Whether it's actually art or not, though, I couldn't say.

It even says at the end of the first article here that Harbacus fed the dog and left it untied for the day except during the 3 hours it was on display. This just proves it.
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆MH「オシャレ⇔L∀ND」☆
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/21/08
I appreciate the concerns as well as the blatant disregard of the people on this forum. However, my own view is more to the point: I'm sorry, but torturing an animal is not art and it really just makes artists themselves look bad.

I'd also appreciate people not attacking me personally for just taking the time to repost it.

thank you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.