First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
girls/boys are weird because?
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / core
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
i think girls are weird because they take a bath for such a loooooooooong time.

and for the boys,ill leave it to the girls to tell why we are weird.lol

edit:long baths for girls may not be weird after all.LOL XD

well,any other things that make them (or boys) weird?
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Girls are too emotional, obviously.
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Posted 4/15/08
Are twelve or something?
Anyways how is it weird to take a bath for a long time?
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the chair in fron...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
men can live with only 2 pairs of socks
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

lestat85 wrote:



yah true LOL

10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
girls are wierd because most guys cant understand them, they are complex.

guys are wierd because our thoughts are too linear for girls to comprehend. we are simple and girls don't accept that as true.
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Your weird for being curious why girls do this and even asking the community.

And we take long baths because if we dont, our eggs would deteriorate and alien species as we are we can not let this happen, we dont want the human race come to extinction do we?. smile.

1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I don't think there's anything weird with guys and girls. I take long showers and I'm a guy, I don't think you should say that girls are weird because they take long showers XD. Taking long showers just means you love water and being super clean XD.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Are twelve or something?
Anyways how is it weird to take a bath for a long time?


Its a possibility...chances are that he/she is a lot younger than 28...

and I take long showers/bath damn it!
Posted 4/15/08

Macedonian wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Are twelve or something?
Anyways how is it weird to take a bath for a long time?


Its a possibility...chances are that he/she is a lot younger than 28...

and I take long showers/bath damn it!


I know, they're the best because it relieves stress.
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Macedonian wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Are twelve or something?
Anyways how is it weird to take a bath for a long time?


Its a possibility...chances are that he/she is a lot younger than 28...

and I take long showers/bath damn it!


I know, they're the best because it relieves stress.


i dont understand old people
hihihihi just joking
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i don't think guys are wierd, they are normal, but they seem different to us girls
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.