First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
girls/boys are weird because?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Macedonian wrote:

girls are wierd because most guys cant understand them, they are complex.

guys are wierd because our thoughts are too linear for girls to comprehend. we are simple and girls don't accept that as true.


all hail macedonian :o


yellowkisses wrote:

Your weird for being curious why girls do this and even asking the community.

And we take long baths because if we dont, our eggs would deteriorate and alien species as we are we can not let this happen, we dont want the human race come to extinction do we?. smile.



i do want the human race to come to extinction...


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


true!


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

Hah, I don't even own a bathtub and taking a shower takes 5 mins.. Guys are weird because.. They can live on coke! At least the guys I know..


i can live on water.... u know... u can survive for a long time as long as u have water...


Macedonian wrote:

then stop drinking coffee...you'll stunt your growth Not to mention it attributes to very odd behavior

I actually made an accident with my age- !'m 16. Now all my friends think I'm 17 so I really cant change it...

im 15 and people think im 18+ 0.o...... and i drink coffee and tea too... 0.o
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / What are you? Som...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
I think both genders are confusing in their own aspects... meh what can you do?
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / core
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
crap,i get flamed for thinking girls are weird because of their loooooooong baths...
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
girls are weird because they tease more than me :[
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / core
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Xrn-the-Nigma wrote:


jan98x wrote:

i think girls are weird because they take a bath for such a loooooooooong time.

and for the boys,ill leave it to the girls to tell why we are weird.lol




After almost 2 years are you people making such ridiculous threads still? Actually don't respond to that...respond to as what would make you want to make this? Are you bored or just stupid? Again don't answer the latter because I already know the answer.
Also, I refuse to believe you are 28 years old and making such terrible threads..please go to the extended discussion section of the forums and make yourself useful instead of creating threads for which it makes you seem like an idiot with no sense...

Also the force tells me you are a virgin and will be one until you pay a hooker or rape someone.


LOL!XD epic flame
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

o0James0o wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

then stop drinking coffee...you'll stunt your growth Not to mention it attributes to very odd behavior

I actually made an accident with my age- !'m 16. Now all my friends think I'm 17 so I really cant change it...

im 15 and people think im 18+ 0.o...... and i drink coffee and tea too... 0.o


I aparently look old...I've gotten 22 before...

and yes I agree. All hail me
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Macedonian wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

then stop drinking coffee...you'll stunt your growth Not to mention it attributes to very odd behavior

I actually made an accident with my age- !'m 16. Now all my friends think I'm 17 so I really cant change it...

im 15 and people think im 18+ 0.o...... and i drink coffee and tea too... 0.o


I aparently look old...I've gotten 22 before...


ive gotten some1 ask me if im 21 b4..... but usually they ask if im 18...
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
theres no such thing as a normal person so everybody is weird in their own way
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / core
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

gaarasgirl123 wrote:

theres no such thing as a normal person so everybody is weird in their own way


EPIC now this thread may be locked .
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jan98x wrote:


gaarasgirl123 wrote:

theres no such thing as a normal person so everybody is weird in their own way


EPIC now this thread may be locked .


this is gonna be one of those threads that falls back into the archives after no one else wants to say anything then comes back 3 months later to be locked. My guess anyways- I could always be wrong
Posted 4/15/08
Boys Are Wierd Because...
They Boys !!!


~End Off~
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Girls are confusing, even though i'm a girl..i can't understand myself sometimes!

Boys are kind of confusing too..but i can usually figure them out, because they're
not as confusing and emotional as us girls
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
ok, boys/men peeing into bottles and keeping it in their bedrooms...
ive seen that 'joked about' in too many films now to believe it doesnt happen

what is it with that?!?!?!
Posted 4/15/08
some guys are wierd because they can't express how they really feel!! jeez ...just open up will you!! lol
if they just express themselves more and opened up more they would get a whole lot further ...instead of pissing us off even more!!


grrrrrrrrrrrr
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.