First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
girls/boys are weird because?
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

jan98x wrote:

i think girls are weird because they take a bath for such a loooooooooong time.

and for the boys,ill leave it to the girls to tell why we are weird.lol

edit:long baths for girls may not be weird after all.LOL XD

well,any other things that make them (or boys) weird?


Thats not weird thats normal....If u cant wait then jump in there and join them..and make it even longer
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

yellowkisses wrote:

Your weird for being curious why girls do this and even asking the community.

And we take long baths because if we dont, our eggs would deteriorate and alien species as we are we can not let this happen, we dont want the human race come to extinction do we?. smile.




NOOO PLZ WE NEED YOUR EGG muahhaha
Posted 4/15/08
i think guys are weird as there sex mad ALL the time
Posted 4/15/08
Guys are weird because they get so pissed off and go into hissy fits when a girl can kick their asses in Soul Caliber or MK, or NFS
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true


Why isn't it my place to say that? I've had both bad and good experiences with girls, and I'm telling you it's all based on how well-educated on how to communicate guys and girls are. Girls can say way more about us if you start thinking about it, and they do, but most of the people that do say things like that just don't understand how the communication process really works. The female attitude is shaped based on how they get treated from males---not in every case, hence lesbianism, but in most...
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
guys are weird cause one min they hate the lowest kid in the class but when u get in a fight ur at the top
girls are weird cause its easier to make friends with them rather than guys
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

niks6 wrote:

Girls are confusing, even though i'm a girl..i can't understand myself sometimes!

Boys are kind of confusing too..but i can usually figure them out, because they're
not as confusing and emotional as us girls


Both male and Female are emotional deary, it's just that most men believe that they must be 'macho' to prove their manhood, and so most hide their feelings and emotions.... However, in the end, if a guy is to truly fall in love with a girl(rare nowadays, but not extinct yet), he will tear down that wall and express his true feelings more. It all really depends on how the individual reacts to things, anyone can be emotional. Same goes for girls, btw.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Don't go hating on the baths/showers I sometimes fall asleep.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

jan98x wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Are twelve or something?
Anyways how is it weird to take a bath for a long time?


uhhh..some girls i know take too long like,1-2 hours,i mean do they sleep in there? lol j/k XD


i dunt know if dey sleep in there but i do
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A desert full of...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
Aren't we all weired?
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true


Why isn't it my place to say that? I've had both bad and good experiences with girls, and I'm telling you it's all based on how well-educated on how to communicate guys and girls are. Girls can say way more about us if you start thinking about it, and they do, but most of the people that do say things like that just don't understand how the communication process really works. The female attitude is shaped based on how they get treated from males---not in every case, hence lesbianism, but in most...


it has nothing to do with how well educated they are XD i know university students studying psychology that still go on their little bitch fits and the first thing i said, girls cant say way more about us because girls dont know shit about us, girls think male minds work the same way as theirs and thats how they try to get across most of the time

oh btw, im really not gonna do any extra homework to communicate with girls better XD fuck the communication process
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

Guys are weird because they get so pissed off and go into hissy fits when a girl can kick their asses in Soul Caliber or MK, or NFS


i admit ... i was a little gobsmacked when i almost got thrashed at tekken 5 by a girl, but if anything i wanted a rematch even though i won XD again and again, fuck what gender you are, if you can bring it i'll play all night win or lose
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true


Why isn't it my place to say that? I've had both bad and good experiences with girls, and I'm telling you it's all based on how well-educated on how to communicate guys and girls are. Girls can say way more about us if you start thinking about it, and they do, but most of the people that do say things like that just don't understand how the communication process really works. The female attitude is shaped based on how they get treated from males---not in every case, hence lesbianism, but in most...


it has nothing to do with how well educated they are XD i know university students studying psychology that still go on their little bitch fits and the first thing i said, girls cant say way more about us because girls dont know shit about us, girls think male minds work the same way as theirs and thats how they try to get across most of the time

oh btw, im really not gonna do any extra homework to communicate with girls better XD fuck the communication process


lol you think that it's just to communicate with girls? The communication process helps you communicate not just with others but with yourself as well, it helps you understand that things aren't always as you perceive them to be.... You talk about 'them' as if every girl was the same, and believe me they aren't ^^. Not all girls think that way, trust me on this. To say that all girls are the same (which is what you're saying) is the same as saying that me and you agree with everything the same.
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
not onhly girls take a looooooong bath time my bro take bath lik 30 minutes...i wonder what he's does in there!! i just need 15 minute to take a bath
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true


Why isn't it my place to say that? I've had both bad and good experiences with girls, and I'm telling you it's all based on how well-educated on how to communicate guys and girls are. Girls can say way more about us if you start thinking about it, and they do, but most of the people that do say things like that just don't understand how the communication process really works. The female attitude is shaped based on how they get treated from males---not in every case, hence lesbianism, but in most...


it has nothing to do with how well educated they are XD i know university students studying psychology that still go on their little bitch fits and the first thing i said, girls cant say way more about us because girls dont know shit about us, girls think male minds work the same way as theirs and thats how they try to get across most of the time

oh btw, im really not gonna do any extra homework to communicate with girls better XD fuck the communication process


lol you think that it's just to communicate with girls? The communication process helps you communicate not just with others but with yourself as well, it helps you understand that things aren't always as you perceive them to be.... You talk about 'them' as if every girl was the same, and believe me they aren't ^^. Not all girls think that way, trust me on this. To say that all girls are the same (which is what you're saying) is the same as saying that me and you agree with everything the same.


yeah dude if i need to see something from all angles i just meditate on it ... but only important stuff, not all girls are the same ..... no shit, but everyone i met so far are different on the outside, at first glance, even their personalities ... but when they arent aware, the things they want, how they interact with their BF's how they handle certain things ... all the same. XD im sure your right to you, because of your experiences you say this and that and hell maybe your not wrong to yourself but you are to me ... ive seen and done enough to form my own opinion on this and its kinda different to yours ... hell i'll take what you say into consideration but until i see it with my own eyes its just another opinion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.