First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
girls/boys are weird because?
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
guys are wierd when they think theyre all that and that theyre stronger thans girls but then get beat up by the girls lol
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

girls are weird because they say something, they mean the exact opposite of what they say .... and for some weird reason ... they expect boys to know exactly what they're talking about

and they get pissed when you dont get it


Not every girl is the same :P, maybe you just had bad luck. Again, you can't go on and stereotype everything because of something that belongs in that group of things.


XD if a girl told me that ok but i dont think its ur place to say that, out of personal experience everything i said is still true


Why isn't it my place to say that? I've had both bad and good experiences with girls, and I'm telling you it's all based on how well-educated on how to communicate guys and girls are. Girls can say way more about us if you start thinking about it, and they do, but most of the people that do say things like that just don't understand how the communication process really works. The female attitude is shaped based on how they get treated from males---not in every case, hence lesbianism, but in most...


it has nothing to do with how well educated they are XD i know university students studying psychology that still go on their little bitch fits and the first thing i said, girls cant say way more about us because girls dont know shit about us, girls think male minds work the same way as theirs and thats how they try to get across most of the time

oh btw, im really not gonna do any extra homework to communicate with girls better XD fuck the communication process


lol you think that it's just to communicate with girls? The communication process helps you communicate not just with others but with yourself as well, it helps you understand that things aren't always as you perceive them to be.... You talk about 'them' as if every girl was the same, and believe me they aren't ^^. Not all girls think that way, trust me on this. To say that all girls are the same (which is what you're saying) is the same as saying that me and you agree with everything the same.


yeah dude if i need to see something from all angles i just meditate on it ... but only important stuff, not all girls are the same ..... no shit, but everyone i met so far are different on the outside, at first glance, even their personalities ... but when they arent aware, the things they want, how they interact with their BF's how they handle certain things ... all the same. XD im sure your right to you, because of your experiences you say this and that and hell maybe your not wrong to yourself but you are to me ... ive seen and done enough to form my own opinion on this and its kinda different to yours ... hell i'll take what you say into consideration but until i see it with my own eyes its just another opinion


I know what you mean, you're acting based on your experiences. However, like I said, I've had both good and bad experiences and I'm completely sure that if every girl and every guy were to learn how to communicate and try to empathize(try to get on his/her shoes) with each other , there will be less confusion within relationships.

I'm sure (and I hope) that one day you'll understand if you don't already but you're in doubt :D. Girls can be as good and as bad as we can be to them, but it all really depends on how the individual sees and acts towards certain things.
24961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
no...hehehe its normal i think so..
Posted 4/17/08
Girls are too emotional for no spesific -sp- reasons sometimes. That is agreeable.
Posted 4/17/08
cuz guys r heartless =P
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
being wierd is natural, ironically, if ur not wierd in some way, then ur...like...strange

and girls i think are pretty simple. they just change their minds a lot and makes it confusing
what they really want but its mostly they just want simple desires
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow~
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Fujiwara10 wrote:

Girls are too emotional for no spesific -sp- reasons sometimes. That is agreeable.


Hormones.
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

livnique wrote:

cuz guys r heartless =P


naw, guys aint heartless, if we didnt have a heart, why would we be interested in girls?

6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
girls are wierd because they can perform incerdible amounts of mind dulling busy work...
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

hitsugayaLuver wrote:

guys are wierd when they think theyre all that and that theyre stronger thans girls but then get beat up by the girls lol


because guys cant fight back...lol

16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:

guys are wierd when they think theyre all that and that theyre stronger thans girls but then get beat up by the girls lol


because guys cant fight back...lol



exactly and its hilarious when a girl beats them up or juss beats them at anything in particular
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Guys are weird because they have a stick where their vagina should be.
D8

Lulz.
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

hitsugayaLuver wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:

guys are wierd when they think theyre all that and that theyre stronger thans girls but then get beat up by the girls lol


because guys cant fight back...lol



exactly and its hilarious when a girl beats them up or juss beats them at anything in particular


lol guys enjoy that though, lol so go ahead and beat em' up

17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

JustAsEverHeOwned wrote:

Guys are weird because they have a stick where their vagina should be.
D8

Lulz.


isnt that what makes us diffrent? lolz

16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


hitsugayaLuver wrote:

guys are wierd when they think theyre all that and that theyre stronger thans girls but then get beat up by the girls lol


because guys cant fight back...lol



exactly and its hilarious when a girl beats them up or juss beats them at anything in particular


lol guys enjoy that though, lol so go ahead and beat em' up



pshh watever its funnier to have the guy's head in the ground
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.