First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Park
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*sitting in a tree* so nice n silent ^^*dozes off*



*evil grin*


Jayda: wat you planing on doing this time Ayame-chan?

*sitting their watching*


Just tackles him out of the tree!


Gommenessai….i just had to run errands…so sorry for da late reply


Yeah. Piggy backride
*jumps on back*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


*really confused*


you have no idea wat that is do you?


*nods*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
*walks to swings*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


*really confused*


you have no idea wat that is do you?


*nods*


Jay: okay . . . they're pretty much spells that are done through song. . . n if the tune is done correctly then the spell will go off, their are 7 different hymns and they go together to make one long melody called the Grand Fonic Hymn
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

domon10 wrote:
Jay: okay . . . they're pretty much spells that are done through song. . . n if the tune is done correctly then the spell will go off, their are 7 different hymns and they go together to make one long melody called the Grand Fonic Hymn


Sorry to bother you,but did i miss a lesson in universal magic?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


*really confused*


you have no idea wat that is do you?


*nods*


Jay: okay . . . they're pretty much spells that are done through song. . . n if the tune is done correctly then the spell will go off, their are 7 different hymns and they go together to make one long melody called the Grand Fonic Hymn


oh... but why did you fall from the tree
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*sitting in a tree* so nice n silent ^^*dozes off*



*evil grin*


Jayda: wat you planing on doing this time Ayame-chan?

*sitting their watching*


Just tackles him out of the tree!


now, now...ehe.....no need to get that evil...muhahaha(nicejob ayame chn)
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*sitting in a tree* so nice n silent ^^*dozes off*



*evil grin*


Jayda: wat you planing on doing this time Ayame-chan?

*sitting their watching*


Just tackles him out of the tree!


now, now...ehe.....no need to get that evil...muhahaha(nicejob ayame chn)


But I didn't.....w.w.wwww
*falls from tree*

owwww! that hurt
*giggles*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


*really confused*


you have no idea wat that is do you?


*nods*


Jay: okay . . . they're pretty much spells that are done through song. . . n if the tune is done correctly then the spell will go off, their are 7 different hymns and they go together to make one long melody called the Grand Fonic Hymn


oh... but why did you fall from the tree


Jayda: cuz i used the Hymn to cause a nightmare while he was sleeping n he woke up startled n feell out of the tree

Jay: *rubbings his head* pretty much . . .
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


domon10 wrote:
Jay: okay . . . they're pretty much spells that are done through song. . . n if the tune is done correctly then the spell will go off, their are 7 different hymns and they go together to make one long melody called the Grand Fonic Hymn


Sorry to bother you,but did i miss a lesson in universal magic?


Jay: no . . . i just know this stuff

Jayda: to complex i know XDXDXD
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

domon10 wrote:
Jay: no . . . i just know this stuff

Jayda: to complex i know XDXDXD


umm... y-yeah...

*stare*

*slowly steps back*

*runs away*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Jay: you think i scared her off?

Jayda: im surprised everyone doesnt do that .. .

Jay: o come on!!!
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

domon10 wrote:

Jay: you think i scared her off?

Jayda: im surprised everyone doesnt do that .. .

Jay: o come on!!!


umoo...........yeah.........sure..........do u no how to read minds (hope not) .....steps bak......da lesson is kinda........haha............dont make me sing.......oh noooooooooooooo..........jay kun...jayda chn .....dont make me sing.....umoo not that im bad or ......anythin........ok.......u got me............im bad at singing........so as my senpai u should help me right
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
*hides*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


domon10 wrote:

*sitting in a tree* so nice n silent ^^*dozes off*



*evil grin*


Jayda: wat you planing on doing this time Ayame-chan?

*sitting their watching*


Just tackles him out of the tree!


now, now...ehe.....no need to get that evil...muhahaha(nicejob ayame chn)


But I didn't.....w.w.wwww
*falls from tree*

owwww! that hurt
*giggles*


jokin.............r u awright
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.