First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What other Hey!Say!JUMP! memeber think of Chinen
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
What kind of person is Chinen Yuuri?
Yuto Nakajima: Chinen Yuuri is an active person.
He always sits on other's laps and sometimes calls out "piggyback me!" repeatedly, like a spoiled brat! He's just like a little animal! {laughs}

Chinen Yuuri: Chinen is the type of person that likes to be spoilt and is good at sports! Chinen is very good at somersaults and likes singing. Recently, he frequently sits in dai-chan and yama-chan's laps, acting like a spoiled brat! {laugh}

Yamada Ryosuke: Chinen is like a little brother.
Chinen really loves being spoilt! He always sits on my lap, and also on his friends' which he plays card games with.

Moromoto Ryutaro: Chinen really loves being spoilt!
Ah. Chinen kun is really spoilt! {laugh} He always sits on the laps of the BEST members! {laugh} Occasionally, he sits on my lap too {laugh}

Okamoto Keito: Even though Chinen is spoilt, he is a genius!
This is the feeling i get whenever i see Chinen kun. Even though he looks cute, he is surprisingly smart!

Daiki Arioka: Chinen is completely like a puppy!
He's like a little brother... but even more like a dog! He sits on my lap! {laugh}

Takaki Yuya: Chinen is a person that likes to be spoilt!
He sits on my lap anytime he wishes! And there's the princess hug. Sometimes, his eyes seem to be saying "give me a princess hug~"
公主抱= princess hug?! Takaki, can i have a princess hug too?xD

Inoo Kei: Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps!
Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps! Because he is cute, its okay if he does that! {laugh}

Yaotome Hikaru: Chinen is a versatile person.
He is the best at doing somersaults and ballet, and his standards are very high. Usually, he is very cute, but when he is serious he is very manly!

Yabu Kota: After somersaulting, Chinen loves being spoiled!
He is very cute, but sometimes his brattiness is kinda troublesome to others {laughs} Like, i don't even know why he is kissing me in this photo! {laughs}

Kawaii! i found this on candymag.com
Member
3421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
uwaaaa~~~ kawaiiiiii~~~~~!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Creator
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
yeah i've read that on candymag.com.... thanks for sharing...
the princess hug thing is kawaii!!!
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
*ahihi*
Chinen is so AdorabLe! >,<
Member
22599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
what?! sitting in other's laps?! wahaha.. princess hug?!
he's like a girl and really cute.. wahhh


KAWAII~~!
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
chinen is soooo cute....

he's so unresistible
Member
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewehere.Ü
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
SO CUTE.. CUTE LiTTLE CHiNEN.♥
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
kya! kawai chinen yuuri kun!!

all of them are saying "Chinen likes to be Spoilt!!"
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

What kind of person is Chinen Yuuri?
Yuto Nakajima: Chinen Yuuri is an active person.
He always sits on other's laps and sometimes calls out "piggyback me!" repeatedly, like a spoiled brat! He's just like a little animal! {laughs}

Chinen Yuuri: Chinen is the type of person that likes to be spoilt and is good at sports! Chinen is very good at somersaults and likes singing. Recently, he frequently sits in dai-chan and yama-chan's laps, acting like a spoiled brat! {laugh}

Yamada Ryosuke: Chinen is like a little brother.
Chinen really loves being spoilt! He always sits on my lap, and also on his friends' which he plays card games with.

Moromoto Ryutaro: Chinen really loves being spoilt!
Ah. Chinen kun is really spoilt! {laugh} He always sits on the laps of the BEST members! {laugh} Occasionally, he sits on my lap too {laugh}

Okamoto Keito: Even though Chinen is spoilt, he is a genius!
This is the feeling i get whenever i see Chinen kun. Even though he looks cute, he is surprisingly smart!

Daiki Arioka: Chinen is completely like a puppy!
He's like a little brother... but even more like a dog! He sits on my lap! {laugh}

Takaki Yuya: Chinen is a person that likes to be spoilt!
He sits on my lap anytime he wishes! And there's the princess hug. Sometimes, his eyes seem to be saying "give me a princess hug~"
公主抱= princess hug?! Takaki, can i have a princess hug too?xD

Inoo Kei: Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps!
Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps! Because he is cute, its okay if he does that! {laugh}

Yaotome Hikaru: Chinen is a versatile person.
He is the best at doing somersaults and ballet, and his standards are very high. Usually, he is very cute, but when he is serious he is very manly!

Yabu Kota: After somersaulting, Chinen loves being spoiled!
He is very cute, but sometimes his brattiness is kinda troublesome to others {laughs} Like, i don't even know why he is kissing me in this photo! {laughs}

Kawaii! i found this on candymag.com


where in candymag.com?
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

zurike wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

What kind of person is Chinen Yuuri?
Yuto Nakajima: Chinen Yuuri is an active person.
He always sits on other's laps and sometimes calls out "piggyback me!" repeatedly, like a spoiled brat! He's just like a little animal! {laughs}

Chinen Yuuri: Chinen is the type of person that likes to be spoilt and is good at sports! Chinen is very good at somersaults and likes singing. Recently, he frequently sits in dai-chan and yama-chan's laps, acting like a spoiled brat! {laugh}

Yamada Ryosuke: Chinen is like a little brother.
Chinen really loves being spoilt! He always sits on my lap, and also on his friends' which he plays card games with.

Moromoto Ryutaro: Chinen really loves being spoilt!
Ah. Chinen kun is really spoilt! {laugh} He always sits on the laps of the BEST members! {laugh} Occasionally, he sits on my lap too {laugh}

Okamoto Keito: Even though Chinen is spoilt, he is a genius!
This is the feeling i get whenever i see Chinen kun. Even though he looks cute, he is surprisingly smart!

Daiki Arioka: Chinen is completely like a puppy!
He's like a little brother... but even more like a dog! He sits on my lap! {laugh}

Takaki Yuya: Chinen is a person that likes to be spoilt!
He sits on my lap anytime he wishes! And there's the princess hug. Sometimes, his eyes seem to be saying "give me a princess hug~"
公主抱= princess hug?! Takaki, can i have a princess hug too?xD

Inoo Kei: Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps!
Chinen loves to sit on everyone's laps! Because he is cute, its okay if he does that! {laugh}

Yaotome Hikaru: Chinen is a versatile person.
He is the best at doing somersaults and ballet, and his standards are very high. Usually, he is very cute, but when he is serious he is very manly!

Yabu Kota: After somersaulting, Chinen loves being spoiled!
He is very cute, but sometimes his brattiness is kinda troublesome to others {laughs} Like, i don't even know why he is kissing me in this photo! {laughs}

Kawaii! i found this on candymag.com


where in candymag.com?


i just typed in "Hey!Say!JUMP!" and i found it there...

Moderator
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
chiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me,can i sit on your lap??? hahaha......(kidding)

i will spoiled you too.....whahahaha.....
Member
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
chinen really kawaii!!!
hehe...

did you watched the making of dreams come true, hey say and ultra music power?
if you watched it then you would know that chinen is like that!!! hehe...
Posted 6/13/08
hihihihihihihihihihi... ..he's so damn cute.. .

i want him to sit on MY LAP too ..heck yeah he's spoilt. .^^..

Posted 6/13/08

chinenyuurilover wrote:

hihihihihihihihihihi... ..he's so damn cute.. .

i want him to sit on MY LAP too ..heck yeah he's spoilt. .^^..




maybe it's the princess hug hehe
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.