First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Cranberries
Posted 4/16/08
Yes I do like The Cranberries.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I'm surprised. I didn't think this one would get many fans.
2874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck between sle...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
hehe...there's cranberries fans hiding everywhere
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

wolflee wrote:


jamashinaideyo wrote:


wolflee wrote:

Good band. I like the songs Dreams, Linger, and Zombie. Not sure if many people here will like them but I will give it a shot. Who else is a fan?


sorry but i'm not familiar...


You should look them up.


okay sure
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
It's been a while...But I was quite fond of them back in the day
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Mandara
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

wolflee wrote:

Good band. I like the songs Dreams, Linger, and Zombie. Not sure if many people here will like them but I will give it a shot. Who else is a fan?



count me in im one of the greatest fan of cranberries i have all their album,
Dolores O Riordan is a great singer... i liked all their song's...
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
GOOD :] I love ode to my family :]
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

jamashinaideyo wrote:


wolflee wrote:


jamashinaideyo wrote:


wolflee wrote:

Good band. I like the songs Dreams, Linger, and Zombie. Not sure if many people here will like them but I will give it a shot. Who else is a fan?


sorry but i'm not familiar...


You should look them up.


okay sure


Have you heard them yet?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
A lot of people say they like Ode To My Family.
29208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Like music;; Ever...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
loved zombie
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
the fruit taste good!!...hahaha
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

wolflee wrote:


jamashinaideyo wrote:


wolflee wrote:


jamashinaideyo wrote:


wolflee wrote:

Good band. I like the songs Dreams, Linger, and Zombie. Not sure if many people here will like them but I will give it a shot. Who else is a fan?


sorry but i'm not familiar...


You should look them up.


okay sure


Have you heard them yet?


yup..their really good
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
oh I love them too! their songs bring back memories
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.