First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Any Feel-Good MOVIE You Can Reccomend?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Um...

He Was Cool is a good one its funny and romantic, and it made me tear a bit.
Kisaragi
Too Beautiful Too Lie is a really good one.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

jimini wrote:

virgin snow
romeo and juliet- hideaki takizawa starrer
proposal daisakusen SP
hero movie and SP
death note 1 and 2
sukitomo


Thanks so much.
I'll Put them on my list of must-see movies
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

BlueDAngel wrote:

Um...

He Was Cool is a good one its funny and romantic, and it made me tear a bit.
Kisaragi
Too Beautiful Too Lie is a really good one.


I watched He was Cool and Too Beautiful to lie. And I agree they're great movies
I think I'll watch Kisaragi next.
Thanks a lot for the info.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

mithachan wrote:

i recommend.. err... LOVELY COMPLEX! LOL it's really good, i laughed and cried watching it



Thanks for the info. I've watched it before and I think it's great.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Severina wrote:

Try to watch Il Mare


Isn't it a sad movie?
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

pang-al wrote:


hyagr8 wrote:

Hello!
For the past weeks, I've been watching series, be it anime or drama. So I wanna take a break from it all. Do you have any reccommendations of any feel-good movies (be it jap/korean/taiwanese) that gives you a light feeling afterwards?

Thanks a million!


pang-al recommends:

My Love
Innocent Steps
Arahan
Too Beautiful to Lie
Unstoppable Marriage
Seducing Mr. Perfect
the silly "Tanging Ina"
Love at Sarangbang or Housegueast in my Mother's House
Guns & Talks
Tazza:High Rollers or War of the Flower
Art of Seduction
Mr. Wacky
Marrying the Mafia 1
Hello Dharma!
Le Grand Chef
Going by the Book
My Sassy Girl

.....to name a few



Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Now, I'm gonna be busy watching these.
thanks again...
Posted 4/20/08

kbluvsme wrote:

200 pounds beauty
my little bride


oh, i agree...
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

hyagr8 wrote:


Severina wrote:

Try to watch Il Mare


Isn't it a sad movie?


Yes, it is sad, but I like the story
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

hyagr8 wrote:


pang-al wrote:


hyagr8 wrote:

Hello!
For the past weeks, I've been watching series, be it anime or drama. So I wanna take a break from it all. Do you have any reccommendations of any feel-good movies (be it jap/korean/taiwanese) that gives you a light feeling afterwards?

Thanks a million!


pang-al recommends:

My Love
Innocent Steps
Arahan
Too Beautiful to Lie
Unstoppable Marriage
Seducing Mr. Perfect
the silly "Tanging Ina"
Love at Sarangbang or Housegueast in my Mother's House
Guns & Talks
Tazza:High Rollers or War of the Flower
Art of Seduction
Mr. Wacky
Marrying the Mafia 1
Hello Dharma!
Le Grand Chef
Going by the Book
My Sassy Girl

.....to name a few



Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Now, I'm gonna be busy watching these.
thanks again...



You are welcome!
watch "Going By the Book" first. Its a very intelligent and amusing film. Dry wit & all. "Le Grand Chef" is also well done. I just love "Arahan".

842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

feisu1021 wrote:

JMovies:

-spring story [I think its an SP.. oguri shun is there]
-swing girls
-summer time machine blues
-tada kimi wo aishiteru
-death note
-shindo
-lovely complex
-say hello for me
-kisaragi
-love letter (japan)
-virgin snow

KMovies:

-he was cool
-she's on duty
-my little bride
-2 faces of my girfriend
-my tutor friend 1 & 2
-almost love
-the beast and the beauty
-too beautiful to lie
-marring school girl
-temptation of wolves
-a millionaires 1st love
-...ing
-il mare
-windstruck
-a moment to remember
-my sassy girl
-my girl and i
-how to keep my love
-the classic

TWMovies:

-blue gate crossing
-secret

THMovie:

-seasons change


Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! I'm listing this on my little black book so I won't forget them.
It's gonna be a movie marathon day today.
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

hyagr8 wrote:


feisu1021 wrote:

JMovies:

-spring story [I think its an SP.. oguri shun is there]
-swing girls
-summer time machine blues
-tada kimi wo aishiteru
-death note
-shindo
-lovely complex
-say hello for me
-kisaragi
-love letter (japan)
-virgin snow

KMovies:

-he was cool
-she's on duty
-my little bride
-2 faces of my girfriend
-my tutor friend 1 & 2
-almost love
-the beast and the beauty
-too beautiful to lie
-marring school girl
-temptation of wolves
-a millionaires 1st love
-...ing
-il mare
-windstruck
-a moment to remember
-my sassy girl
-my girl and i
-how to keep my love
-the classic

TWMovies:

-blue gate crossing
-secret

THMovie:

-seasons change


Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! I'm listing this on my little black book so I won't forget them.
It's gonna be a movie marathon day today.


i've watch some J drama's again, try butterfly at the ganges river [its an sp], taiyou no uta [movie], night time picnic, kanjo to no tadashii [SP again], uotazu..
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
umm

Virgin snow (junki -great movie)
200 pounds beauty (funny)
Summer's tail( something like taiyou no uta)
Bug me not(funny,little romance)
Dororo(fighting,hott actor)
Death note 1/2 (can't wait for the third )
100 days with mr arrongant( romance)
changing partners ( )
House of flying daggers(my fav movie)
Sugar&Spice(with sawajiri erika)


842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

feisu1021 wrote:


hyagr8 wrote:


feisu1021 wrote:

JMovies:

-spring story [I think its an SP.. oguri shun is there]
-swing girls
-summer time machine blues
-tada kimi wo aishiteru
-death note
-shindo
-lovely complex
-say hello for me
-kisaragi
-love letter (japan)
-virgin snow

KMovies:

-he was cool
-she's on duty
-my little bride
-2 faces of my girfriend
-my tutor friend 1 & 2
-almost love
-the beast and the beauty
-too beautiful to lie
-marring school girl
-temptation of wolves
-a millionaires 1st love
-...ing
-il mare
-windstruck
-a moment to remember
-my sassy girl
-my girl and i
-how to keep my love
-the classic

TWMovies:

-blue gate crossing
-secret

THMovie:

-seasons change


Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! I'm listing this on my little black book so I won't forget them.
It's gonna be a movie marathon day today.


i've watch some J drama's again, try butterfly at the ganges river [its an sp], taiyou no uta [movie], night time picnic, kanjo to no tadashii [SP again], uotazu..


Thanks again
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Phils
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

EmmaKawai wrote:

umm

Virgin snow (junki -great movie)
200 pounds beauty (funny)
Summer's tail( something like taiyou no uta)
Bug me not(funny,little romance)
Dororo(fighting,hott actor)
Death note 1/2 (can't wait for the third )
100 days with mr arrongant( romance)
changing partners ( )
House of flying daggers(my fav movie)
Sugar&Spice(with sawajiri erika)




Thanks a lot
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

hyagr8 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:

umm

Virgin snow (junki -great movie)
200 pounds beauty (funny)
Summer's tail( something like taiyou no uta)
Bug me not(funny,little romance)
Dororo(fighting,hott actor)
Death note 1/2 (can't wait for the third )
100 days with mr arrongant( romance)
changing partners ( )
House of flying daggers(my fav movie)
Sugar&Spice(with sawajiri erika)




Thanks a lot


yah, i agree, deatg note 1 & 2.. =) and mo hitotsu no sugar & spice..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.