WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
- Mods ! ♥
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

GentlemensCross_Pet wrote:


Username:Gentlemenscross_Pet
nName:Sophie

Month you want to be a mod: Eh..... Let's see....How about August~?


sure meow!!!
Member
6332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


GentlemensCross_Pet wrote:


Username:Gentlemenscross_Pet
nName:Sophie

Month you want to be a mod: Eh..... Let's see....How about August~?


sure meow!!!


Thank-you~ Nya~~=3
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

GentlemensCross_Pet wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


GentlemensCross_Pet wrote:


Username:Gentlemenscross_Pet
nName:Sophie

Month you want to be a mod: Eh..... Let's see....How about August~?


sure meow!!!


Thank-you~ Nya~~=3


ur welcome =3
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Username : -Hikari
Name : Mint-chan
Month you want to be mod : erms, i think august is taken rite? ;x if can den august. if kenot den sept bahs ! ;D
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

-Hikari wrote:

Username : -Hikari
Name : Mint-chan
Month you want to be mod : erms, i think august is taken rite? ;x if can den august. if kenot den sept bahs ! ;D


oh sure!! if you want august and september >w<
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


-Hikari wrote:

Username : -Hikari
Name : Mint-chan
Month you want to be mod : erms, i think august is taken rite? ;x if can den august. if kenot den sept bahs ! ;D


oh sure!! if you want august and september >w<


oh thk you ! arigatou ne~
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

-Hikari wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


-Hikari wrote:

Username : -Hikari
Name : Mint-chan
Month you want to be mod : erms, i think august is taken rite? ;x if can den august. if kenot den sept bahs ! ;D


oh sure!! if you want august and september >w<


oh thk you ! arigatou ne~


ur welcomes ^_____^
Moderator
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Username: foreverazn22
Name: Noriel
Month you want to be a mod: August! pls!

Job:check
Menu: Check
Invite Ppls:CHeck!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

foreverazn22 wrote:

Username: foreverazn22
Name: Noriel
Month you want to be a mod: August! pls!

Job:check
Menu: Check
Invite Ppls:CHeck!


oh sure meow!! accepted!!
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
username:AnimeLover0199

Name:(fake name)LILLY(srry can i use my japanese name)Rukia

Month i want 2 be in:Either september,november,or december!

I invited ppl already!

i asked 4 a job and you said"sure!meow!"

I also added this group to my favs!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

AnimeLover0199 wrote:

username:AnimeLover0199

Name:(fake name)LILLY(srry can i use my japanese name)Rukia

Month i want 2 be in:Either september,november,or december!

I invited ppl already!

i asked 4 a job and you said"sure!meow!"

I also added this group to my favs!!


sure!! accepted onee-nya >w<
Posted 8/27/08
Username: Ultrabubbletea
Name: Bubble-Chan
Month you want to be a mod: Febuary =)
I was wondering how could u becum a mod. ? ^^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ultrabubbletea wrote:

Username: Ultrabubbletea
Name: Bubble-Chan
Month you want to be a mod: February =)
I was wondering how could u becum a mod. ? ^^


oh sure you can be one...but are you sure still february?
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
eh nya-chan. i'm thinking, can i be mod forever? LOL. i think i won't be able to stop when i'm having so much fun here xD. okay maybe not forever. a few more mths maybe? :x
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

-Hikari wrote:

eh nya-chan. i'm thinking, can i be mod forever? LOL. i think i won't be able to stop when i'm having so much fun here xD. okay maybe not forever. a few more mths maybe? :x


it's fine with me nya :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.