First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Blood: The Last Vampire Movie
5900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆ in the depths o...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
the anime Blood: The Last Vampire has been turned into a live action movie and Gianna Jun ( formerly Jun Jin-Hyeon of My Sassy Girl ) is the one who will act as Saya.

PLOT: On the surface, Saya is a stunning 16-year-old, but that youthful exterior hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old "halfling." Born to a human father and a vampire mother, she has for centuries been a loner obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo by the clandestine organization she works for, Saya immediately senses that this may be her opportunity to finally destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Using her superhman strength and her sword, she begins to rid the base of its evil infestation in a series of spectacular and elaborate showdowns. However, it is not until she forms her first human friendship in centuries with the young daughter of the base's general that Saya learns of her greatest power over Onigen may well be her ability for human connection...

Release Date: To be announced in 2008

Jun Ji-Hyeon (Sassy Girl) stars as Saya.


1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Libraries
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
what!? you must be joking!?
I mean seriously they're going to make a movie?
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
i REALLY want to see this movie..
5900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆ in the depths o...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

KairiKazumi wrote:

what!? you must be joking!?
I mean seriously they're going to make a movie?


im not joking XD i was oso shocked at first. =D
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Libraries
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Chibi_neko wrote:


KairiKazumi wrote:

what!? you must be joking!?
I mean seriously they're going to make a movie?


im not joking XD i was oso shocked at first. =D


I see... so when are they going to show? any details?
5900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆ in the depths o...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

KairiKazumi wrote:


Chibi_neko wrote:


KairiKazumi wrote:

what!? you must be joking!?
I mean seriously they're going to make a movie?


im not joking XD i was oso shocked at first. =D


I see... so when are they going to show? any details?


sorrie but idk yet.. theyre gonna announce it this 2008 =3
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Libraries
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Chibi_neko wrote:


KairiKazumi wrote:


Chibi_neko wrote:


KairiKazumi wrote:

what!? you must be joking!?
I mean seriously they're going to make a movie?


im not joking XD i was oso shocked at first. =D


I see... so when are they going to show? any details?


sorrie but idk yet.. theyre gonna announce it this 2008 =3


I see... thanks
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Makati City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Chibi_neko wrote:

the anime Blood: The Last Vampire has been turned into a live action movie and Gianna Jun ( formerly Jun Jin-Hyeon of My Sassy Girl ) is the one who will act as Saya.

PLOT: On the surface, Saya is a stunning 16-year-old, but that youthful exterior hides the tormented soul of a 400-year-old "halfling." Born to a human father and a vampire mother, she has for centuries been a loner obsessed with using her samurai skills to rid the world of vampires, all the while knowing that she herself can survive only on blood like those she hunts. When she is sent onto an American military base in Tokyo by the clandestine organization she works for, Saya immediately senses that this may be her opportunity to finally destroy Onigen, the evil patriarch of all vampires. Using her superhman strength and her sword, she begins to rid the base of its evil infestation in a series of spectacular and elaborate showdowns. However, it is not until she forms her first human friendship in centuries with the young daughter of the base's general that Saya learns of her greatest power over Onigen may well be her ability for human connection...

Release Date: To be announced in 2008

Jun Ji-Hyeon (Sassy Girl) stars as Saya.




this is the thing im waiting so loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!
ive never been watching JJH's movie for past half yr.. im waiting for this Blood:The Last Vampire & A man once been Superman..

12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
You know the current "Blood: The Last Vampire" 48-minute movie isn't that great, but the anime Blood+ is rather amazing...Personally, though I think that this is going to be rather "meh" for me as I will probably be comparing it to the anime the entire time that I am watching it... >.<

Oh well, it does sound interesting...
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Matrix
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
SHould Be Interesting!!!!!!!
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Libraries
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
anyhow I hope they should make it really bloody and interesting.
7519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Quimbley Manor, H...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
oooohhh.... looks and sounds intersting!... thanks 4 d info!
4569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / OUtSide the Recyc...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
why they have a korean playing japanese.. .. ???? i don't get it..
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Libraries
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
by the way it's been bothering for a while.
why the Korean wants to produce a movie not the Japanese?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.