First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply °Anime Help Desk°
moe-taku
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
done,so where can i download it?? my usual download site doesn't have it....any recommendation??
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Tayle wrote:

done,so where can i download it?? my usual download site doesn't have it....any recommendation??


Try www.mininova.org they have almost everything.
Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Tayle wrote:

done,so where can i download it?? my usual download site doesn't have it....any recommendation??


torrenting - as ypremru said mininova.org would be a good choice but I usually go to tokyotosho.info

direct download- bleachexile.com, fourzerofour.us or otakuworks.com
moe-taku
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
tnx
moe-taku
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????
Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ShiroChan1012 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????


banners? or do you mean avatars ^^.? well, as of the moment the current banner is our first one.
moe-taku
5800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

punkvolume1 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????


banners? or do you mean avatars ^^.? well, as of the moment the current banner is our first one.


oh ok i see........ sorry 4 the trouble
Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ShiroChan1012 wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????


banners? or do you mean avatars ^^.? well, as of the moment the current banner is our first one.


oh ok i see........ sorry 4 the trouble


no worries ^^v
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

punkvolume1 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????


banners? or do you mean avatars ^^.? well, as of the moment the current banner is our first one.

But will there be a chance for us to add other banners?

Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ypremru wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:


ShiroChan1012 wrote:

can i ask something related to the GROUP itself ..instead of anime??

if so can you show me the previous banners from the group??


so am i allowed to ask this????


banners? or do you mean avatars ^^.? well, as of the moment the current banner is our first one.

But will there be a chance for us to add other banners?



well for now lets just stick with the current banner ^^. well, its mentioned in the Event thread that the banner competition is closed but it is still there. So it means that there will be a time that the event will be active again :3 Don't worry there will be more events like this from time to time. ^^v
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
tnx
moe-taku
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Um, does anyone know where I can watch Kirarin Revolution in subbed? As well as where to read Shugo Chara manga except in onemanga? Everything i could find to watch/read these are licensed!
I am not sure if I could ask for a new anime I can watch that is shoujo an it's good but I can watch it here in crunchyroll?
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Are you guys sure there's no other site to watch Code Geass Season 2? Except for downloading!

Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

hihipinklilbunny wrote:

Um, does anyone know where I can watch Kirarin Revolution in subbed? As well as where to read Shugo Chara manga except in onemanga? Everything i could find to watch/read these are licensed!
I am not sure if I could ask for a new anime I can watch that is shoujo an it's good but I can watch it here in crunchyroll?


Try mangafox.com for Shugo Chara.
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

flamie wrote:

Are you guys sure there's no other site to watch Code Geass Season 2? Except for downloading!



U can watch it at ANIMELIST.ORG or MEGAVIDEO.COM
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.