First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who is cooler, God or Satan?
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Who is cooler, God or Satan? Personally i think satan is better than god because.. well... satan just looks more fun then god u know, all gods doing there in heaven is sitting in a chair getting prayers from christians. While satan is doing loads of crap, not even caring.. except while hes torturing little mini-devils
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Vs thread? No more vs thread are allowed on CR.
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chinatown
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR THIS AWFUL THREAD, AND THE DISOBEDIENCE OF NOT RESPECTING GOD.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Satan. God is a lying devil.....although smart enough as to take the name of God, to decieve people.
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in ur dreams
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
neither both god and satan don't exist
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
This is going to go well...

These topics are probably close enough to make this topic redundant.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=15246

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2457
Posted 10/23/07
Well after south park satan didn't get the best image, gay devil haha! Man I love south park.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
God is Cooler.. but Satan is HOT!!!
5365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada, Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
both are same. God is ..god.... Santan is a fallen angel.
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 10/23/07

KitkatXL wrote:

both are same. God is ..god.... Santan is a fallen angel.


Satan is N0T a fallen angel.. he just has..... red skin and an evil heart!!!!!
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chinatown
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Satan is actually God's younger brother, God always had all the best toys and best grades growing up.. So then Satan decided to dedicate his life to make God's life i living HELL. Haha! Get it? I made a funny.
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 10/23/07

bigFanaTic wrote:

Who is cooler, God or Satan? Personally i think satan is better than god because.. well... satan just looks more fun then god u know, all gods doing there in heaven is sitting in a chair getting prayers from christians. While satan is doing loads of crap, not even caring.. except while hes torturing little mini-devils


They're both cooler that you
5365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada, Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/23/07

bigFanaTic wrote:


KitkatXL wrote:

both are same. God is ..god.... Santan is a fallen angel.


Satan is N0T a fallen angel.. he just has..... red skin and an evil heart!!!!!


Don't question me. Wanna bet?
2038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 10/23/07

TOANDN wrote:

Satan is actually God's younger brother, God always had all the best toys and best grades growing up.. So then Satan decided to dedicate his life to make God's life i living HELL. Haha! Get it? I made a funny.


ya LOL nice joke.. but i never knew satan was gods younger brother.. i thought he was older or they were twins at the same age...
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/23/07
Either way Satan =/= Lucifer

Ha I said it!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.