First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
have you ever been called a dork?
Posted 4/16/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Have you watched One Pound Gospel ?


nope. y?
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

snow-chibi wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

Isn't he the sexiest man alive? Omg! I've been called a dork just because of him!


Sure . I loved that drama . Kame in boxers . XD


Especially Kame's nipples!!
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
^^ You should . It`s pretty good .


ailin350 wrote:

Especially Kame's nipples!!


Someone`s a bit obsessive . XD
Posted 4/16/08
yes i have but for saying things or doing things that other people find weird...lol but i embrace being called a dork...
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
nope
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

snow-chibi wrote:

^^ You should . It`s pretty good .


ailin350 wrote:

Especially Kame's nipples!!


Someone`s a bit obsessive . XD


That's why I am a dooork when it comes to Kame!
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under the hot sun...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
yeS..by my m0m..

but it didnt hurt that much...


i knew it fr0m the beginning..haha
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / the UK
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
yes, and im completely comfortable with it.
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I get called a dork almost every week.
Posted 4/16/08

ailin350 wrote:

That's why I am a dooork when it comes to Kame!


he's butterz! the end! how on earth is he buff?!!! Shawn Yue is hot! if u find him ugly, then im speechless
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Shinjy wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

That's why I am a dooork when it comes to Kame!


he's butterz! the end! how on earth is he buff?!!! Shawn Yue is hot! if u find him ugly, then im speechless


Shawn Yue- > Gillian-->Edison. Ok fine, he is ok. He isn't that buff enough to make me a dork just for him.
Posted 4/16/08
No, but I wouldn't care. I like dorks.
Posted 4/16/08

ailin350 wrote:

Shawn Yue- > Gillian-->Edison. Ok fine, he is ok. He isn't that buff enough to make me a dork just for him.


can u describe to me how's Kame's face look buff? his eyebrows is a gay shape!
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Where is the both option?
Posted 4/16/08
no
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.