First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tarot Lover Anyone
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
OK I'm one of the tarot lover and anyone here loves tarot too...
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
What's tarot?
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
u mean those tarot cards?
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I not only love the Tarot, I read the cards with a 95% accuracy....the other 5% is when the person wanting to know something can't focus on ONE THING, which is important for a good reading.
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I used to love the Tarot Card's but every read I made is not that accurate
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I also love tarot and my brother already collect 5 tarot I think wahahaha! I found a group http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Tarot_For_Fun and its new.
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

uzuke wrote:

u mean those tarot cards?


Yes why do you have one!
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

ailin350 wrote:

What's tarot?


The tarot is a set of cards featuring 21 trump cards, the fool, and an extra face card per suit, in addition to the usual suit (face and pip) cards found in ordinary playing cards. Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play Tarot card games.

In English-speaking countries, where the games are largely unknown, Tarot cards came to be utilized primarily for divinatory purposes with the trump cards--along with the Fool card--comprising the 22 major arcana cards and the pip and four face cards the 56 minor arcana.
Posted 4/16/08
no, i dun believe them.
Posted 4/16/08

Jinchengfan wrote:

I not only love the Tarot, I read the cards with a 95% accuracy....the other 5% is when the person wanting to know something can't focus on ONE THING, which is important for a good reading.


Hmmm, that's really good. How long have you been reading Tarot for?
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Cool thread! I drew a set of custom tarot for a reader in Aspen a couple years ago.
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Cool thread! I drew a set of custom tarot for a reader in Aspen a couple years ago.


Wow thats great can I see some cards...hehehe!
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

kwesifriends wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Cool thread! I drew a set of custom tarot for a reader in Aspen a couple years ago.


Wow thats great can I see some cards...hehehe!

Yeah I never scanned them for some reason, but I think I have copies of a couple of my favorites somewhere (they were never trademarked so I think I can put them up... but could it be bad luck?) I will look for them!
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


kwesifriends wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Cool thread! I drew a set of custom tarot for a reader in Aspen a couple years ago.


Wow thats great can I see some cards...hehehe!

Yeah I never scanned them for some reason, but I think I have copies of a couple of my favorites somewhere (they were never trademarked so I think I can put them up... but could it be bad luck?) I will look for them!


Yehey thanks a lot lol its not bad luck wahaha!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.