First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tarot Lover Anyone
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
I love it! I especially like looking at the artwork on the cards for hidden symbology~
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
what or who is tarot???
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

kakashiiskool wrote:

what or who is tarot???


The tarot is a set of cards featuring 21 trump cards, the fool, and an extra face card per suit, in addition to the usual suit (face and pip) cards found in ordinary playing cards. Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play Tarot card games.

In English-speaking countries, where the games are largely unknown, Tarot cards came to be utilized primarily for divinatory purposes with the trump cards--along with the Fool card--comprising the 22 major arcana cards and the pip and four face cards the 56 minor arcana.
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

kwesifriends wrote:


kakashiiskool wrote:

what or who is tarot???


The tarot is a set of cards featuring 21 trump cards, the fool, and an extra face card per suit, in addition to the usual suit (face and pip) cards found in ordinary playing cards. Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play Tarot card games.

In English-speaking countries, where the games are largely unknown, Tarot cards came to be utilized primarily for divinatory purposes with the trump cards--along with the Fool card--comprising the 22 major arcana cards and the pip and four face cards the 56 minor arcana.


cool thanks
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
Kind of . I play them every month .
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Kind of . I play them every month .


I wish you hace a good bonding with your cards...
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

kakashiiskool wrote:


kwesifriends wrote:


kakashiiskool wrote:

what or who is tarot???


The tarot is a set of cards featuring 21 trump cards, the fool, and an extra face card per suit, in addition to the usual suit (face and pip) cards found in ordinary playing cards. Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play Tarot card games.

In English-speaking countries, where the games are largely unknown, Tarot cards came to be utilized primarily for divinatory purposes with the trump cards--along with the Fool card--comprising the 22 major arcana cards and the pip and four face cards the 56 minor arcana.


cool thanks


welcome!
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i read tarot for 3 years now crazy how im so accurate most of the time
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / xxx
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Jinchengfan wrote:

I not only love the Tarot, I read the cards with a 95% accuracy....the other 5% is when the person wanting to know something can't focus on ONE THING, which is important for a good reading.


can u read it for me...?
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

pheat wrote:


Jinchengfan wrote:

I not only love the Tarot, I read the cards with a 95% accuracy....the other 5% is when the person wanting to know something can't focus on ONE THING, which is important for a good reading.


can u read it for me...?


One question: Is that YOU in your avatar picture. I can try to read for you. I've never done it online like this......it's best if you can actually touch the cards, but I will try....and send you what I get in a PM, ok?
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I've never tried tarot but it seems interesting ^^
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
yay I wish I could read accurate but unfortunately I can't and this thread is already dead for months wahahaha
xyie 
9159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / I'm in my happy p...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
I used to love tarot card but I gave up using/reading it because I can't seem to read it accurately. And too lazy to read the instructions. Haha
2274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Yay anyone still love tarot I want this topic to be alive again.
Posted 10/11/08
aaah.. i find it interesting..
i like the idea that you might get a chance to learn a bit ur future..
if i find a real good tarot reader..
and i still haven't..
it's unbelievable how expensive those cards are..
also the service of a tarot reading,,
i guess ill go with the freee tarot reading found around the net.. XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.