First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
if your haruhi suzumiya what will you do
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


miss_mew wrote:

Id make SOS an army, cosplay Mikuru in way to many things to imagine, take over the world, then sleep.
Amazing, huh?


I can tell you're ambitious. No one other than you dared to try sleeping!


Thats because they're to afraid to.
Its quite daring, but I suspect its something Suzumiya Haruhi would do.
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?


you just noticed?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?


you just noticed?


What are you talking about? There's another thread that says: "Girls only," but this thread didn't say anything of the sort.
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?


you just noticed?


What are you talking about? There's another thread that says: "Girls only," but this thread didn't say anything of the sort.


it does, look in the forum page, just underneath the topic title there's a small line of text saying girl's only
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
I would make a national holiday that celebrate my birth.... But everyone in the world must celebrate. >;D

..and worship me!
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?


you just noticed?


What are you talking about? There's another thread that says: "Girls only," but this thread didn't say anything of the sort.


it does, look in the forum page, just underneath the topic title there's a small line of text saying girl's only


Believe it or not, you're wrong. There are two threads with the same topic made by the same person (by a mistake of some kind I must assume) One specifies girls (the other one) but this one does not.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

CounterClockwise wrote:

Extinction of Catholics.




P.S. Tony_animefan1 is a dirty THIEVING whore. He stole my avatar. Notice that he took off part of the avatar to erase my user name "CounterClockwise"


I feel your pain, but isn't writing it here kind of nonsensical!?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

Extinction of Catholics.




P.S. Tony_animefan1 is a dirty THIEVING whore. He stole my avatar. Notice that he took off part of the avatar to erase my user name "CounterClockwise"


I feel your pain, but isn't writing it here kind of nonsensical!?


Mu ha ha ha ha ! I shall gain followers with this method


Really? By spamming the forums, you will gain friends?
Posted 4/16/08
have fun.
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


NekoDango wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Hang on. Is this thread gender-based in any way?


you just noticed?


What are you talking about? There's another thread that says: "Girls only," but this thread didn't say anything of the sort.


it does, look in the forum page, just underneath the topic title there's a small line of text saying girl's only


Believe it or not, you're wrong. There are two threads with the same topic made by the same person (by a mistake of some kind I must assume) One specifies girls (the other one) but this one does not.


Ah I see o= well my bad then
5454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "In The Realms Of...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Death to all human hehehe.. joke ^_^
74868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Make Candy Land and rule with an iron fist!
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
I donno....
probably... i will onmi make myself ... so much cleverer than others... haha
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Under The Ocean I...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Take over the school o.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.