First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Zhang Ziyi 's boyfriend..
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Look at the actual boyfriend of Ziyi...

what that guy do whit such a pretty woman..he's so olddddddd and ugly but sooooooo sooooo old loooooooool



tell me what happened to ziyi??????? she's rich young and beautiful..don't tell me she felt in love with him please lol
Z*Z 's fan
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
E Xin ... Wo Kao!!
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
sooooooooo?? somebody knows something<,,?
Z*Z 's fan
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Yes, they've been dating for about a year now...I was shocked at first but you know what, as long as she is happy! That's what matters! But Zhang Ziyi, PLEASE do more Chinese films!!!
Z*Z 's fan
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
SHOCK!

This just cant be true ...I mean WHY!!......Well to each its own.
Z*Z 's fan
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Yes, they have been dating since early of 2007! It IS true and rumor has it that she's Engaged with this guy!!! His children are the same age as Zhang Ziyi, too!

Ugh, I just hope she doesn't settle down and make MORE Chinese (action) film!!!!!
Z*Z 's fan
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
Engaged!!!!


Vivi Nevo, of NV Investments, and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi arrive for the annual Allen & Co.'s media conference Thursday, July 10, 2008, in Sun Valley, Idaho. The couple are engage and plan to wed next year, said Nevo. [Agencies]

Zhang Ziyi has been engaged, according to her fiancé Vivi Nevo who confirmed the rumor on Tuesday, adding that a wedding is being planned for next year.

Vivi Nevo, a low-key billionaire stockholder of Time Warner, made the rarely high-profile announcement while attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho, the Associated Press reported.

Twenty-nine-year-old Zhang Ziyi, now largely based in Hollywood, accompanied Nevo to the event.

Despite being a successful business man, Vivi Nevo has always been somewhat enigmatic. His background is not available in details.

The two were first spotted together at an NBA game in January last year. There have been rumors that they had been engaged since this March, indicated by the diamond ring worn by Zhang Ziyi. The engagement was not confirmed by the actress, who told the press in June that she had no plans for marriage.

Nevo was in China with Zhang Ziyi last year when she was filming for Chen Kaige's "Mei Lanfang," and he paid visits to Zhang's parents according to press reports.


http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2008-07/11/content_6838838.htm





Maybe she's pregnant? Anyway.....................................? Congrats, I guess!
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

axbabe04u wrote:

Engaged!!!!



Vivi Nevo, of NV Investments, and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi arrive for the annual Allen & Co.'s media conference Thursday, July 10, 2008, in Sun Valley, Idaho. The couple are engage and plan to wed next year, said Nevo. [Agencies]

Zhang Ziyi has been engaged, according to her fiancé Vivi Nevo who confirmed the rumor on Tuesday, adding that a wedding is being planned for next year.

Vivi Nevo, a low-key billionaire stockholder of Time Warner, made the rarely high-profile announcement while attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho, the Associated Press reported.

Twenty-nine-year-old Zhang Ziyi, now largely based in Hollywood, accompanied Nevo to the event.

Despite being a successful business man, Vivi Nevo has always been somewhat enigmatic. His background is not available in details.

The two were first spotted together at an NBA game in January last year. There have been rumors that they had been engaged since this March, indicated by the diamond ring worn by Zhang Ziyi. The engagement was not confirmed by the actress, who told the press in June that she had no plans for marriage.

Nevo was in China with Zhang Ziyi last year when she was filming for Chen Kaige's "Mei Lanfang," and he paid visits to Zhang's parents according to press reports.


http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2008-07/11/content_6838838.htm





Maybe she's pregnant? Anyway.....................................? Congrats, I guess! :D

sooooooooo saaaaaaad!even disgusting lol

so sorry for her but i guess that beautifukk girl are always happy with horrible men then they're sure he will be faithfull...hahaha

Creator
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

axbabe04u wrote:

Engaged!!!!


Maybe she's pregnant? Anyway.....................................? Congrats, I guess! :D

Shocking news that 1, Im still waiting for new about her and the Mulan movie lol.
If she is pregnant she might put her projects on hold

Z*Z 's fan
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I'm happy for her and I hope she is happy buttttttttt I hope she makes more films! hahah Don't I sound selfish!? hahah
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

gcampbe2 wrote:

E Xin ... Wo Kao!!





Nickey wrote:

SHOCK!

This just cant be true ...I mean WHY!!......Well to each its own.





axbabe04u wrote:

Engaged!!!!



Vivi Nevo, of NV Investments, and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi arrive for the annual Allen & Co.'s media conference Thursday, July 10, 2008, in Sun Valley, Idaho. The couple are engage and plan to wed next year, said Nevo. [Agencies]

Zhang Ziyi has been engaged, according to her fiancé Vivi Nevo who confirmed the rumor on Tuesday, adding that a wedding is being planned for next year.

Vivi Nevo, a low-key billionaire stockholder of Time Warner, made the rarely high-profile announcement while attending the annual conference of Allen & Company in Sun Valley, Idaho, the Associated Press reported.

Twenty-nine-year-old Zhang Ziyi, now largely based in Hollywood, accompanied Nevo to the event.

Despite being a successful business man, Vivi Nevo has always been somewhat enigmatic. His background is not available in details.

The two were first spotted together at an NBA game in January last year. There have been rumors that they had been engaged since this March, indicated by the diamond ring worn by Zhang Ziyi. The engagement was not confirmed by the actress, who told the press in June that she had no plans for marriage.

Nevo was in China with Zhang Ziyi last year when she was filming for Chen Kaige's "Mei Lanfang," and he paid visits to Zhang's parents according to press reports.


http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2008-07/11/content_6838838.htm





Maybe she's pregnant? Anyway.....................................? Congrats, I guess! :D




Lyssa_D wrote:


axbabe04u wrote:

Engaged!!!!


Maybe she's pregnant? Anyway.....................................? Congrats, I guess! :D

Shocking news that 1, Im still waiting for new about her and the Mulan movie lol.
If she is pregnant she might put her projects on hold






axbabe04u wrote:

I'm happy for her and I hope she is happy buttttttttt I hope she makes more films! hahah Don't I sound selfish!? hahah



HE'S HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE LOOKS ALMOST DEAD

Z*Z 's fan
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Ahh! That picture scared me! It looks like he's about to eat her...starting with her ears! Ewwa...I don't know. Maybe he's a really nice guy but I doubt it'll last! Maybe it will...maybe it wont!

But I believe the Mulan movie is shelved...for now!
Creator
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

axbabe04u wrote:

Ahh! That picture scared me! It looks like he's about to eat her...starting with her ears! Ewwa...I don't know. Maybe he's a really nice guy but I doubt it'll last! Maybe it will...maybe it wont!

But I believe the Mulan movie is shelved...for now! :(


What??? Really?? nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Z*Z 's fan
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Si Dong Xi !!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.