First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Mangas that have mysteriosly stopped releasing...
Posted 1/15/09

Belle-Manon wrote:

Probably Domina no Do and Dolls. ; n;


Two chapters of Dolls came out just a few months ago. Considering it's also licensed, I'd say you're pretty lucky. One of the series I read hasn't been scanlated in three years.
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Monotony
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

skeletons wrote:


Belle-Manon wrote:

Probably Domina no Do and Dolls. ; n;


Two chapters of Dolls came out just a few months ago. Considering it's also licensed, I'd say you're pretty lucky. One of the series I read hasn't been scanlated in three years.


Really? Dang, man. I'd pretty much given up on it. D: I don't really have a bookstore in my town.
Posted 1/15/09

Belle-Manon wrote:


skeletons wrote:


Belle-Manon wrote:

Probably Domina no Do and Dolls. ; n;


Two chapters of Dolls came out just a few months ago. Considering it's also licensed, I'd say you're pretty lucky. One of the series I read hasn't been scanlated in three years.


Really? Dang, man. I'd pretty much given up on it. D: I don't really have a bookstore in my town.


:/ Oh, trust me, I've definitely thought about it many, MANY times. There's another series I love that hasn't had a new scanlation out in over a year. I'm trying to remain hopeful!
Posted 1/16/09
Me personally it was Sola......I waited for one year nothing....T_T They ended it in the climax.....T_T
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09

SupKoolioLion wrote:

Me personally it was Sola......I waited for one year nothing....T_T They ended it in the climax.....T_T


There's 2 bound volumes, unfortunately the publisher (broccoli books http://www.broccolibooks.com/ ) only released one in english before going under just a few months ago, lol. The good news is they were offering their licenses up to other companies, but who knows if one will actually pick it up.

If you were reading it coughillegallycough, then maybe the translator group stopped publishing because it got licensed?
Posted 1/16/09

riavan wrote:


SupKoolioLion wrote:

Me personally it was Sola......I waited for one year nothing....T_T They ended it in the climax.....T_T


There's 2 bound volumes, unfortunately the publisher (broccoli books) only released one in english before going under just a few months ago, lol. The good news is they were offering their licenses up to other companies, but who knows if one will actually pick it up.

If you were reading it coughillegallycough, then maybe the translator group stopped publishing because it got licensed?


I meant reading online I don't like the anime its like sooo diff......I'm picky..........awwww I wanted to read ch.6 all they have in english is ch.5......T_T
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09

SupKoolioLion wrote:


riavan wrote:


SupKoolioLion wrote:

Me personally it was Sola......I waited for one year nothing....T_T They ended it in the climax.....T_T


There's 2 bound volumes, unfortunately the publisher (broccoli books) only released one in english before going under just a few months ago, lol. The good news is they were offering their licenses up to other companies, but who knows if one will actually pick it up.

If you were reading it coughillegallycough, then maybe the translator group stopped publishing because it got licensed?


I meant reading online I don't like the anime its like sooo diff......I'm picky..........awwww I wanted to read ch.6 all they have in english is ch.5......T_T


Like I said, that's probably because it got licensed, it didn't stop being released. Well now it has so maybe a trans group will pick it up, it might get licensed by someone else, who knows.

Posted 1/16/09

riavan wrote:


SupKoolioLion wrote:


riavan wrote:


SupKoolioLion wrote:

Me personally it was Sola......I waited for one year nothing....T_T They ended it in the climax.....T_T


There's 2 bound volumes, unfortunately the publisher (broccoli books) only released one in english before going under just a few months ago, lol. The good news is they were offering their licenses up to other companies, but who knows if one will actually pick it up.

If you were reading it coughillegallycough, then maybe the translator group stopped publishing because it got licensed?


I meant reading online I don't like the anime its like sooo diff......I'm picky..........awwww I wanted to read ch.6 all they have in english is ch.5......T_T


Like I said, that's probably because it got licensed, it didn't stop being released. Well now it has so maybe a trans group will pick it up, it might get licensed by someone else, who knows.



I know but I wanted to see it T_T It ended right on the good part I hope it continues...
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
Garasu no Kamen-Suzue Miuchi.
i really love the story and had read it from the 1st chapter since i was in primary school. what i heard is the author has deceased so the mangas r no longer available...i'm really curious how Maya will act her 'The Crimson Goddess'
Posted 9/28/09
yeah, i've been waiting for the 4th issue of gothic sports for over a year now
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
try going to mangafox.com
they update all the time on skip beat and all those other mangas u and all the other people have listed.
they have loads of mangas to choose from and many may or may not be finished.
i think they have over 1,000 manga varieties so u should have no problem on finding them xD

sites like saiyanisland haven't updated their mangs either and they only have 3 to update from which
are naruto, bleach, and dragon ball.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Desire Climax has finished...
Oh, and Skip Beat is still going~



eternalxflame wrote:

As said in the description~~~
Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I've checked and there doesn't seem to be any thread similar to this...

anywayz...to the topic!

I have LOADS of mangas in my favourites list, and lots haven't been updated since forever! However, it's not like they've been dropped...so wwhhhhhhyyyy
Even though they're apparently 'incomplete' and with most of them...I have been waiting for months, years~ for the next chapter!
If anyone could help me then thanks a bunch and we're all here to help update eachother's knowledge on annoying (yet lovable) mangas that haven't been updated!

These are my few (actually, it's alot...tehe)
The thing with these is, they're all romance related manga's and awesome (in my opinion) apparently still releasing/incomplete, all have recent scanlators...but there haven't been any recent updates or news! There is a possibility that they haven't been scanlated or translated yet but there isn't a definate reason...aaaahhh annoyed!
So here they are~~

By Fukushima Haruka
Nagatachou strawberry
Rockin Heaven
AAA
Orange Planet

By Akuzuki Sorata
Akagami no Shirayuki hime

By Ayane Ukyou
Desire Climax

By Yue Takasuka
Good Morning Call

As said before...highly recommened if you're into the romance, shoujo, drama thing and all on onemanga.
Basically, I'm asking for updates and news...if anyone's got similar problems with different manga's then feel free to complain! 'Cuz someone out there may have an answer for you~~~

EDIT: Another one to add to my list!!! Tehe

Skip Beat
By Nakamura Yoshiki

and

Wild Ones/Arakure
By Fujiwara Kiyo


1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Haaa? Skip Beat updates regularly (and the new chapters, I find, are always worth the wait.)

I think Honey Hunt just left me hanging on the most frustratingly unpredictable Love Triangle in the world, which makes it so much worse.

And Secret Diplomacy stopped!! Not for mysterious reasons, really; the creator's got issues, but god what I wouldn't do to have this manga continued, please . . .
7271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under the same sk...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
T-T I wish I knew!! ^-^ I'm gonna learn Japanese just in CASE!!
3400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California Girl ;D
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
some higurashi-hens
gunslinger girl
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.